AAI Junior Executive Recruitment: dear Students, give your attention and concentration here. If you want to know about this latest recruitment then don’t waste your time. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced its recruitment notification for Engineering Candidates for the post of Junior Executive. 596 Vacant places are there for the Junior Executive Post. So all the interested candidates are requested to apply for this job. AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2022- 23 application process will be Started on 22nd December 2022 and the online application process will end on 21st January 2023 ( up to 11:59 PM).
Interested aspirants are advised to fill out their application form before the date is exciting from your hand. To know more about Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Process, Selection Process, and Salary Details read the description below. The candidates are additionally informed that to apply for this post they can visit our website as the application link is being provided there for their help.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment
|Exam Conducted By||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|Age Limit||21 – 27|
|Starting Date||22nd December 2022|
|Ending Date||21st January 2023|
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC/ EWD: Rs300/- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM: Nil|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
|Job Categoray||Central Government|
Important Detail about AAI:
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) is responsible for creation development and management of Air Cargo Terminals for procrssing of international air cargo and courier in India.
- Headquarters : Delhi, India.
- It was formed on 1st April 1995, India.
- Official Website : https://www.aai.aero
Eligibility Criteria- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 :
Educational Qualifications :
|Sl No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil)||Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil|
|2||Junior Executive (Engineering – Electrical)||Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical|
|3||Junior Executive (Electronics)||Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrinics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical With Specialization in Electronics|
|4||Junior Executive (Architecture)||Degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture|
Vacancies Details :
It is mentioned that the every applicant will be given equal chance. According to the posts the vacancies are different. Check the total number of seats detail which is given below-
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil)||62|
|2||Junior Executive (Engineering – Electrical)||84|
|3||Junior Executive (Electronics)||440|
|4||Junior Executive (Architecture)||10|
Age Limit :
According to post, the age limit are given here —
|Minimum Age Limit||21 Years|
|Maximam Age Limit||27 Years|
Application Fees :
Application Fee detail is given here —
|Category||Payment Mode||Application Fee|
|UR/OBC/ EWS||Online||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM||Nil|
Salary Details :
The Salary detail is given below :
|Rank||Starting Salary||Pay Scale|
|Junior Executive||Rs. 40000/-||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
Selection Process :
- The Applicant will be selected through written test.
- Or any Computer Based Examination.
Application Process :
- The Applicants are needed to apply Online through the link www.aai.aero under tab ‘Careers’.
- After that see the Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 – 23 notification.
- Read this application terms and condition very carefully befor applying for this post.
- Apply online by following steps with Valid Email ID.
- Print a copy of the application form for you.
Important Link :
Frequently Asked Questions :
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The Applicant should have the degree in Engineering/ technology in the concerned disciplines with GATE.
- When is the last date to submit the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023?
Ans: The last date of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment will be on 21st January 2023.
- How many vacancy are there for the post?
Ans: The AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023, total 596 are released.