AIC jobs – 50 Administrative Officer Posts: It is notified for recruitment information that Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has published an advertisement on their official website www.aicofindia.com for recruit 50 Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre in various discipline viz. Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist. Enthusiastic & hard working who are interested to join for this posts may apply online mode from 15.09.2017 to 10.10.2017. All other recruitment details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are write down given below…..
Post related all details
Organization: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)
Official Website: www.aicofindia.com
Posts: Administrative Officer
1. SC: 08 Posts
2. ST: 04 Posts
3. OBC: 13 Posts
4. Un-reserved: 25 Posts
Closing date: 10.10.2017
Application mode: Online mode
Essential Qualification Details:
Candidate must possess the minimum qualification as listed in the table below from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 01.09.2017.
Age: Those candidates age 21-30 years As on 01.09.2017 can apply for this posts.
=> Not before 2nd September 1987 and not later than 1st September 1996 (both dates inclusive)
Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit is relax able for reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC & other as per instructions of Govt. Rules.
Candidates must pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/Persons with Disability (PWD), Rs. 650/- for All other categories through online by using Debit Cards [RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro] Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Application & Selection Procedure
Application Procedure: Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) as Administrative Officers in Scale I Cadre in various discipline viz. Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist posts may apply online for this vacancy online mode to www.aicofindia.com on or before 10.10.2017.
I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date apply as soon as possible. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully[When application process will be done take a printout of online application for future use].
How to apply online step by step guide.
1. At First Candidates should go to www.aicofindia.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”
=> and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
=> A Provisional Registration Num.
=> ThenCandidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
=> An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his/ her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ & ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Selection will be made based on online examination followed by an interview.
Important Dates & Official Notice
|Starting date of online application & Fees:
|Last date for submitting online application & Fees:
|Short Advertisement in Leading Newspapers publish date:
|Advertisement in Employment News publish date:
|Online Examination date:
|18 & 19.11.2017
Other Information of this posts:
- Conditions of this Service:
The service conditions will be applicable as per the prevalent rules of the company from time
to time. Selected candidates on appointment may be posted or transferred to any place in India as may be decided by the Company. Please note that the Field work in the districts being an essential part of the duty, one has to undertake extensive travel in the remote rural areas on a compulsory basis.
A candidate appointed in the Officer’s cadre on regular pay rolls of the Company shall be on
probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty. The probation period may
be extended by a further period of six months.
The company reserves the right to terminate the services of the candidate if found unsuitable at any time during the probation period or the extended probation period without any notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Guarantee Bond:
Before joining as probationer, the selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking
to serve the Company for a minimum period of four (4) years including the probation period.
In the event of their resigning from the Company before the expiry of the bond period, they will be liable to pay liquidated damages equivalent to one year’s gross salary paid to them. Besides, he/she will have to submit a stamped Bond duly executed by two sureties (not blood relatives), of sound financial standing for an amount equivalent to one year’s gross salary.
Candidates resigning from the Company during the probation period and candidates whose
services are terminated by the Company during the probation period shall be liable to pay the
salary received by them during their entire service in the Company in addition to an amount of Rs. 50,000/- towards partial cost of training. No lien/bond executed to retain a substantive post with present employer will be binding upon the Company and no Leave Salary or Pension Contribution will be made.
- Emoluments & benefits
Basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other
admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs. 51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s/leased accommodation as per norms.
The all information are given from: http://www.aicofindia.com
Admins Note: Candidates are requested read the official advertisement very carefully before applying for this posts.
If any cause after you face any problem we have not responsible for that. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then submit an application.
At the end of the article, I would like to thank all the readers for coming my website www.career-contact.in and wish you all the best for your bright future. I believe that Enthusiastic & hard working candidate can always earn success.