AP High Court Recruitment : AP High Court has invited aspirants to apply for 76 vacancies. AP High Court is popularly known as Andhra Pradesh High Court. Applicants can apply from the official website of AP High Court. The application form can be filled up from 30 September, 2022 to 22 October, 2022. So applicants should complete the application process before the last date.
Go below to know Application fee, important dates, Eligibility Criteria, how to apply, Salary, selection process and others information. Here the eligible applicants will be appointed to the post of Court Master and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars. Applicants can easily apply for this post through the given below link. Must follow our website to get other job news.
AP High Court Recruitment
|Conducted By||AP High Court|
|Recruitment Name||AP High Court Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Court Master, Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars|
|No. of Vacancy||76|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||18 – 42 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, PG Degree|
Important Details about AP High Court
1. AP High Court was established on 1 January 2019.
2. At present the Chief Justice of AP High Court is Prashant Kumar Mishra.
3. It is located in Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh.
4. AP High Court consists of 37 judges.
Eligibility Criteria of AP High Court Recruitment
- Degree in Science/Art’s/ Commerce from a recognized University/Institution. Check the official notification for more details about Qualification.
Age Limit –
- Aspirants should be not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ST/ Other backward Classes||5 years|
Age relaxation for other categories will be as per Andhra Pradesh Government directives.
There are 76 Vacancies in AP High Court Recruitment. Here the applicants will be appointed as Court Master and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars.
Application Fee/Examination fee should be paid through Demand Draft. The official notification has discussed this matter in details.
Application Process of AP High Court Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of AP High Court or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Fill the application form carefully with correct information.
4. Deposit the examination fee.
5. Now attach the important documents with the application form.
6. Now the application form should be sent to the mentioned address.
7. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
8. Address – To the Registrar(Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin – 522239.
Salary for the post of Court Master and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars will be given – Rs. 57100-1580-60260-1700-65360-1830-70850-1960-76730-2090-83000-2240-89720-2390-96890-2540-104510-2700-112610-2890-121280-3100-130580-3320-140540-3610-147760.
Selection Procedure of AP High Court Recruitment
Eligible aspirants will be selected through –
- Written Examination
- Oral Interview
|Online Application Starts||30/09/2022|
|Last Date of Application||22/10/2022|
|Date of Examination||19/11/2022|
|Date of Interview||25/11/2022|
|Examination result will be announced on||30/11/2022|
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants 18- 42 years.
Q. How many vacancies are there in AP High Court Recruitment?
Ans – There are 76 vacancies in AP High Court Recruitment.
Q. When did the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 30 September, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 22 October, 2022.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed as Court Master and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrar.