APPSC AMVI Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, Today we are here with a new job news of APPSC. A few days ago a new job notification has been published by APPSC. This notification mentions filling up of 17 vacancies. Eligible aspirants will be appointed to the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) through this recruitment. Those who want to apply should apply between 2 November, 2022 to 22 November, 2022. Those who want to apply please submit the application form within this period.
In this article of our website various information about APPSC AMVI recruitment is briefly described. Read the complete article to know about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process, pay scale, mode of application and others information. Interested aspirants can easily download the official notification by clicking on the link given below in the links section. Stay connected with our website for next other job news.
APPSC AMVI Recruitment
|Conducted By||APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Recruitment Name||APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI)|
|No. of Vacancy||17|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31460 – 84970/-|
|Age limit||21- 36 years|
|Qualification||UG Degree, PG Degree, Diploma|
Important Details about APPSC
1. The full name of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
2. APPSC was established in 1956.
3. APPSC is headquartered in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
4. Damodar Goutam Sawang is the chairman of APPSC.
Eligibility Criteria of APPSC AMVI Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Subordinate Service||Applicants should have Degree in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University/Institution. |
Applicants should have Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Applicants must have Motor Driving License and 3 years of Motor Vehicle driving experience.
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age is not less than 21 years and not more than 36 years as on 01.07.2022.
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per government rules.
- Through the APPSC Recruitment, applicants will be appointed to the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) in Transport department. There are 17 vacancies.
The fee has to be paid online through Net banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards.
|General/OBC||Application Fee – Rs. 250/- |
Examination Fee – Rs. 80/-
Application Process of APPSC AMVI Recruitment
1. Go to official website of APPSC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Complete the registration process.
4. Fill the form with correct information.
5. If asked to upload any documents, then upload them.
6. Check the filled up application form once.
7. Submit the application fee.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Salary of APPSC AMVI Recruitment
- Applicants will be paid Rs. 31,460 – 84,970/- as salary.
Eligible applicants will be selected in APPSC AMVI Recruitment through –
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
|Online Application Starts||02/11/2022|
|Last Date of Application||22/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in APPSC AMVI Recruitment?
Ans – There are 17 vacancies in APPSC AMVI Recruitment.
Q. What is the full name of APPSC?
Ans – The full name of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants has been kept 21-36 years.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date to apply is 22 November, 2022.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) posts.