Under the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship, the backward and meritorious students of Arunachal Pradesh have benefited a lot. As it is a very small state, there is not much of an impact on education among the people here as most of the people here are economically backward so we want to give the full details of this scholarship to all those students first Because all those students are about how to apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, rewards, eligibility criteria, etc. you can apply for this scholarship. If you need more information about this scholarship, you should visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship carefully.
- Name of The Scolarship – Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students from Arunachal Pradesh.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.ndtv.com/.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh for this scholarship.
- Applicants for this scholarship must get 60% marks.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible for students through a correspondence course.
- Students who have received financial assistance from the experimental training center are not eligible for this scholarship.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship How To Apply
- The applicant should visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Once the home page opens, click to apply online.
- New applicants click and register themselves.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- Enter the complete information form of the applicant.
- Make a printout of the form and then submit it.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Document
- Applicants should have one copy passport size photo.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Pass Result.
- Permanent resident address of the applicant.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Rewards Details
- Applicants must be admitted within the first two weeks of the month to receive the scholarship or the scholarship will be paid from the following month.
- In case of scholarship renewal, the scholarship will be given from the month following the scholarship given last year.
- The Arunachal Pradesh government provides scholarships to students.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process
- Applicants who have renewed their scholarships can apply online from the official website of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Check the application form for renewal.
- Then enter the application number.
- The application form will appear on the skin.
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Contact Details
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Link
- Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Official link – Get Details
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship About
- Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship is given by the State Government. Students have to apply online for this scholarship.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Arunachal Pradesh and should have passed secondary and higher secondary with good marks from any recognized university.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to realize the dream of economically backward meritorious students through financial assistance to them and their families.
- Applicants are provided with application forms for post-matric and pre-matric scholarships.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship have to fill up the form properly and submit the form online before the end of time.
- Students who have submitted the application form incompletely will be considered for cancellation.