Today we will discuss about Assam Scholarship for very talented and economically backward students. If you are a permanent resident of the State of Assam, you can apply for this scholarship,All the information on how to apply and who is eligible for this scholarship and how much money can be obtained from this scholarship is given on the website. To know more about this scholarship, you must follow the official website.
- Name of The Scolarship – Assam Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Assam.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC,ST,OBC,MPHIL, PHD, and PGLLM Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1 Lakh To 3 Lakhs.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Scholarship
- Arts, Science and Commerce students are eligible for Assam Combined Merit Scholarship.
- They must get 60% marks in the final qualifying test.
- MPHIL, PHD, and PGLLM research students are eligible for research fellowship scholarships.
- OBC students from first class to tenth class can apply for Assam Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- The annual family income of OBC students should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- ST students from class I to VIII can apply for Assam Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- The annual family income of all these students must be within 50,000.
- ST students who have studied from class nine to ten will have to study in any government recognized school for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of all these students should be within 2 lakhs.
- All OBC students who have studied from Class XI to Post Doctor level are eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of all these students should be within 1.5 lakhs.
Look At a Glance
How To Apply For Assam Scholarship
- The applicant must first go to the Assam official website.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Assam.
- Once the home page opens, login to the Scholarship Instructions and Certificate of Eligibility.
- The form should be read carefully.
- Select Assam Scholarship after clicking on Registration.
- Attach all the details of the applicant to the form.
- Enter mobile number and email id.
- Add security code.
- Apply online after completing the form correctly.
- Once the form is open, upload all the documents.
- Submit online.
Document For Assam Scholarship
- Applicant’s voter ID card.
- Bonafide certificate from the college authorities.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Higher secondary examination results.
- Bank Account Details.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship cannot apply for any other scholarship.
- Cast certificate
Rewards Details For Assam Scholarship
- Combined Merit Scholarship Students Degree Course Rs. 300 per month.
- Combined Merit Scholarship Rs. 500 / – per month for postgraduate degree courses.
- Postgraduate Research Fellowship students get Rs.500 per month for MPIL course and Rs.700 per month for PhD course.
- Rs. 500 per month for pre-matric scholarship for OBC students.
- Rs. 1200 per month for pre-matric scholarship for ST students.
- Disability allowance 240 rupees.
- Maintenance allowance of OBC students is Rs.750.
- Rs. 27,000 per year for Assam Rifles students.
- Rs. 24,000 per annum for Assam Rifles female students.
- Rs. 2,000 per month for PHD students.
Renewal Process For Assam Scholarship
- Students in the reserved department are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- NSP rejects students from other departments who apply for this scheme.
- Students can join this scholarship at the end of the course.
- Students can visit the Assam official website to know more about this scholarship.
Contact Details For Assam Scholarship
Assam Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Assam Scholarship
- The Assam Scholarship is recognized by the Government of Assam. For this scholarship students must be permanent residents of the State of Assam.
- Assam Pre-Matric Scholarship is applicable for SC, ST, OBC students.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to benefit economically backward and gifted students.