Bank Note Press Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, here is a new job news for all. A new employment notification has been published by Bank Note Press. 14 vacancies are announced here. Eligible aspirants will be appointed as Junior Technician. The application process for Bank Note Press Recruitment has started from 15 October, 2022. 14 November, 2022 has been announced as the last date for submission of applications. Interested aspirants must submit the application form within this deadline. It is a government job. Those who want to do government jobs must apply for this post. Scroll down to know various information about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, application process, application fee, vacancy details, important dates, mode of application and others.
Bank Note Press Recruitment
|Conducted By||Bank Note Press|
|Recruitment Name||Bank Note Press Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||14|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 25 years|
Important Details about Bank Note Press
1. Bank Note Press was founded in 1974.
2. Bank Note Press, Dewas is an industrial unit of SPMCIL.
3. It is under the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs, Government of India.
4. It is located in Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria of Bank Note Press Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||Candidates must have ITI Certificate recognized by SCVT/NCVT in Printing trade viz. Letter Press Machine Minder/Litho Offset Machine Minder/Offsert Printing/Electroplating/Platemaking/Full time ITI in Plate Maker cum Impositer/Hand Composing |
Diploma(full time) in Printing Technology from a Government recognized polytechnics/Institutions.
Age Limit –
- Minimum age limit for application is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 25 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation will be as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Vacancy Details of Bank Note Press Recruitment
- 14 posts will be filled through Bank Note Press Recruitment. Candidates will be recruited for Junior Technician (Printing) posts.
Application Process of Bank Note Press Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of Bank Note Press(BNP) or click on the link given below
2. Now click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ option.
3. Go to ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
4. Complete the registration process with the applicant’s name, contact details and email id.
5. Click on ‘Complete Registration Button’.
6. Username and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
7. Login again with Username and Password.
8. Fill the application form with correct information.
9. Upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (Left thumb impression, a hand written declaration, signature and photograph).
10. Click on Preview option and check the fillup form.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ option and pay the application fee.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ option and submit the application.
13. Take a copy of the application form.
Salary of Bank Note Press Recruitment
- Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/- will be paid as salary for the post of Junior Technician.
Eligible candidates will be selected in the Bank Note Press Recruitment based on-
- Online Examination
- Merit List
|Commencement of Online Application||15/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||14/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|APPSC AMVI Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|HSSC TGT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been removed from the Bank Note Press Recruitment?
Ans – 14 vacancies have been released from the Bank Note Press Recruitment.
Q. Candidates will be appointed to which post?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed to the post of Junior Technician (Printing).
Q. How much salary will be paid for the post of Junior Technician?
Ans – For Junior Technician post Rs. 18780 – 67390 will be given as salary.
Q. When does the application process for Bank Note Press Recruitment start?
Ans – The application process for Bank Note Press Recruitment has started from 15 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 14 November, 2022.