BHEL Recruitment : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Jhansi invited applicants to apply for various posts. This application process started from 16 October, 2022 and the last date to apply is 31 October, 2022. Those who are interested to apply for these posts please apply within this deadline. Through BHEL Recruitment aspirants will be appointed in Technical/Graduate Apprenticeship and Trade Apprenticeship. 76 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
Various useful information of this recruitment like eligibility criteria, application process, salary, vacancy details, application fee, important dates, mode of application and others are described below. Must read the complete article to know all information about this recruitment. The application for these posts has to be made from the official website of BHEL, the link is given below. Must follow our website to know other job news.
|Conducted By||BHEL(Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), Jhansi|
|Recruitment Name||BHEL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice and Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||76|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||18 – 27 years|
|Qualification||Matriculation, 12th, ITI, Diploma, UG Degree|
Important Details about BHEL
1. BHEL was established in 1956.
2. The headquarters of BHEL is situated in New Delhi.
3. Nalin Shinghal is the MD & Chairman of BHEL.
4. The full name of BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
5. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is basically under the Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of BHEL Recruitment
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation, Higher Secondary (12th) from a recognized Board/Institution.
- Must have ITI, Graduation Degree, Diploma from any recognized University/Institution.
Age Criteria –
- Applicant’s age is not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be determined as per government rules and regulations.
76 vacancies have been released from BHEL Recruitment. Here the applicants will be appointed as Trade apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
- Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of BHEL Recruitment
1. First go to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
2. Complete the registration process.
3. Then login again with registration number and password.
4. Now go to Establishment Search and click on BHEL Jhansi.
5. Apply online for Trade Apprenticeship ‘ITI Apprentice’ by visiting the official website of BHEL.
6. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
7. If asked to upload any documents, upload them.
8. Review the fillup form once.
9. Submit application fee(if required).
10. Now submit the application form.
11. Take a print out of the application form and keep it.
Salary of BHEL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Trade Apprentice||Rs. 7700/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9000/-|
Applicants in BHEL Recruitment will be selected through-
- Written Examination
- Merit List
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||15/10/2022|
|Online Application Starts from||16/10/2022|
|Last Date of Application||31/10/2022|
|Date of Written Examination||12/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link-1 (Trade Apprenticeship)||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification Link-2 (Technician/Graduate Apprenticeship)||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|SAIL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|TSPSC Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|ILBS Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. What is the age limit for applying in BHEL Recruitment?
Ans – Age limit for applying in BHEL Recruitment is 18 – 27 years.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans- Last date for submission of application form is 31 October, 2022.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed as Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice.
Q. How many vacancies are there in BHEL Recruitment?
Ans – There are 76 vacancies in BHEL Recruitment.