Today we will talk about Bihar Scholarship for very useful meritorious and economically weak meritorious students. If you are a permanent resident of the Indian state of Bihar and are interested in this scholarship, then first of all you need to know all the information about this scholarship. All the details of how much money the applicant will get from this scholarship, how to apply, its date, and link are given on the official website of Bihar so the applicant has to read carefully for this scholarship from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Bihar Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Bihar.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC,ST,BC and EB Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Eleven and twelve SC students will be able to apply for this scholarship.
- They must pass the final test,
- The annual family income should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Students participating in this scholarship will not be able to apply for another scholarship.
- Students studying BC, EBC post-matric scholarships from XI to postgraduate can apply.
- For this scholarship, the annual family income of the students should be within 1.5 lakhs.
- Unmarried female students can apply for this scholarship to any board-recognized higher secondary of CM Kanya Uttaran Yojana Bihar.
- Diploma course students can apply for that scholarship.
- They have to get 40% to 50% marks in the latest aptitude test.
Bihar Scholarship How To Apply
- SC, ST, BC, EBC students can apply online through Post Matric Scholarship Bihar’s NSP Portal.
- Female students pursuing higher education under the CM Kanya Utolan Yojana can apply online through the official website.
- Students graduating from the CM Kanya Utolan Yojana can apply online through the official website.
- Bihar Combined Counseling Board Scholarship Students can apply online through the official website.
Bihar Scholarship Documents
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Educational Certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card.
- Applicant’s permanent residence address.
- Applicant’s letter certificate.
Bihar Scholarship Rewards Details
- Scholarship for Higher Secondary, IA, ISC, and ICOM students is Rs. 2,000.
- Scholarship for BA, BSc, and BCOM students is Rs. 5,000.
- Scholarship for MA, MSc, and MCOM students is Rs. 5,000.
- Scholarship for ITI students is Rs. 5,000.
- Scholarship for medical, engineering, and law students is Rs. 15,000.
Bihar Scholarship Renewal Process
- The applicant must first visit the official website.
- You need to apply for this scholarship online.
- After selecting the state plan on the National Scholarship Portal, Post Matric Scholarship Bihar will be selected.
- Attach all documents of the applicant to the form.
- Submit the form after filling it correctly.
Bihar Scholarship Contact Details
Bihar Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Bihar Scholarship
- The Bihar Scholarship is applicable to permanent residents of the State. This is a government scholarship.
- Students living in Bihar are eligible for this scholarship.
- This gives special opportunities to the students to study here.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to take education far ahead through financial assistance to economically weaker and meritorious underprivileged students, besides encouraging students to study without financial constraints.
- The Bihar government and its subsidiaries have introduced Bihar scholarships.
- The Bihar government has implemented various scholarships to distribute the rate of education equally among all students. There is no such thing as rich or poor in this scholarship, everyone is given equal priority. Through this scholarship students are able to realize their dreams.