Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, good news for those who are looking for job. A new employment notification has been published by the Cabinet Secretariat. Here the aspirants will be appointed as Deputy Field Officer (GD). 15 vacancies have been released from the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. The last date to apply for these posts is 21 November, 2022. Eligible candidates must apply for these posts. This is a good opportunity. It is a government job and honorary job.
Educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, vacancy details, selection process, salary, application fee, application process, mode of application and other details of this recruitment are described below. Aspirants can easily download the official employment notification through the link provided on our website. Stay connected with our website to know more other job news.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
|Conducted By||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Recruitment Name||Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Deputy Field Officer (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||15|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Age limit||21 – 30 years|
Important Details about Cabinet Secretariat
1. The headquarters of the Cabinet Secretariat are located in New Delhi.
2. It is responsible for the administration of the Government of India.
3. Rajiv Gauba is the Secretariat executive of the Cabinet Secretariat.
4. Narendra Modi is the Minister responsible of the Cabinet Secretariat.
Eligibility Criteria of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Deputy Field Officer(GD)||Graduation Degree in Chinese language from a Government recognized Institution/University |
Graduation Degree in any discipline with 2 years Diploma in Chinese language from a Govt. recognized Institution/University
Age Criteria –
Age limit of applicants is not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India guidelines.
Vacancy Details of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
15 vacancies have been released from the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment. Candidates will be appointed to the post of Deputy Field Officer (GD) through this recruitment.
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of Cabinet Secretariat or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. The application form should be typed on an A4 page Or print the application form given in the recruitment notification.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. Important required documents should be attached with it.
6. Now send to the mentioned address.
7. Submit application fee (if required).
8. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
9. Address – Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi – 110003.
Salary of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Rs. 44,900/- will be paid as salary for this post.
Eligible candidates will be selected in the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment based on –
- Written Examination
|Date of Commencement of Application Process||22/10/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||21/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|ILBS Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been removed from the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment?
Ans – 15 vacancies have been released from the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for application?
Ans – Age limit for application is 21 to 30 years.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 21 November, 2022.
Q. In which post will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed as Deputy Field Officer.
Q. How will applicants be selected?
Ans – Eligible applicants will be selected through Written Examination.