The CCRT Scholarship is a Minority Scholarship. Minority students from first grade to tenth grade will be able to apply for this scholarship. The family income of the applicant must be within 1 lakh to accept this scholarship. The family income of the applicant must be within 1 lakh to accept this scholarship. Selected applicants are paid admission fee, tuition fee and maintenance allowance. You can apply for this scholarship offline.
- Name of The Scolarship – CCRT Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of India.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students from first grade to tenth grade.
- Age Limit – 10 To 14 Years.
- Benefit Details – Rs. 9,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Offline.
- Official Website – http://ccrtindia.gov.in/.
CCRT Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be between the ages of 10 and 14 for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to study in any recognized school in India.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years of training under a teacher or institute.
- The applicant must submit a certificate of training.
- The monthly family income of the applicant should be within Rs. 8,000.
- The applicant needs to have the qualifications mentioned in the form.
CCRT Scholarship How To Apply
- The applicant has to go to the official website of this Scholarship.
- Once the home page opens, click on the scholarship link.
- Download the form after filling the application form
- Then make a print out of the application form.
- Take a good look at the form and fill it out correctly.
- Pin the current passport size photo.
- Parents of the applicant should send the scholarship form to the following address – CCRT Training Center and Cultural Research, POST Dwaraka, 15 – A,Sector – 7, New Delhi, Pin No – 110075.
CCRT Scholarship Document
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Transfer certificate of the applicant.
- Bank Account Details.
- Caste certificate.
- Applicant’s Family Income Certificate.
- Students with physical disabilities must have a valid certificate from the Government of India.
- Certificate of eligibility of students.
- Aadhaar card number.
CCRT Scholarship Benefit Details
- Applicants who are selected for this scholarship will receive a financial assistance of Rs. 3,600 per annum.
- The annual training fee of the applicant is Rs. 9,000.
- Students will receive a certificate from the Institute at the end of this scholarship.
CCRT Scholarship Renewal Process
- CCRT scholarship applicants (2021) will sit for the examination in the first stage.
- Students are invited for interviews depending on the results of this scholarship examination.
CCRT Scholarship Contact Details
CCRT Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About CCRT Scholarship
- The Government of India has launched the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Minority Students.
- This Scholarship is a national level scholarship project.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to improve the quality of education by helping minority students financially.
- Parents encourage their children to focus more on their studies, thinking about their future.
- The Government of India provides post-matric scholarships to students for higher education.