CIL Recruitment : We are going to provide all information about CIL Recruitment through this article. Those who are thinking to apply for this job recruitment must read this complete article. Coal India Limited (CIL) has invited candidates to apply for 31 vacancies. The application start date for this recruitment is 28 September, 2022 and the last date of application process is 27 October, 2022. Eligible candidates must apply for these posts. Here candidates will be appointed as Senior Medical Officer, Senior Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist. Scroll down to know eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, pay scale, selection process, important dates and other details of this recruitment. Follow our website to know about others job recruitment.
|Conducted By||CIL(Coal India Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||CIL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Sr. Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist|
|No. of Vacancy||31|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 42 years(Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||PG Degree, MBBS|
Important Details about CIL
1. CIL was founded in 1975.
2. CIL is primarily owned by the Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
3. CIL is headquartered in Kolkata.
4. Pramod Agarwal is the Chairman & MD of CIL.
5. The full name of CIL is Coal India Limited.
Eligibility Criteria of CIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Sr. Medical Specialist||MBBS Degree from a recognized Institute/University approved by Medical Council of India |
|Sr. Medical Officer||MBBS Degree from a recognized College/Institute approved by Medical Council of India|
|Medical Specialist||MBBS Degree from a recognized Institute/University approved by Medical Council of India |
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|Sr. Medical Specialist||42 years|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Medical Specialist||35 years|
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per the rules of govt.
Vacancy Details of CIL Recruitment
Aspirants will be appointed as Sr. Medical Officer, Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist through CIL Recruitment. There are 31 vacancies.
Check the official notification to know about the application fee.
Application Process of CIL Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of CIL or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Now start applying online.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
6. If required then deposit the application fee.
7. Now submit the application form.
8. Now take a print out of the application form and attach the necessary self attested documents with it.
9. Now it should be sent to the mentioned address through Speed Post.
10. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
11. Address – Dy. GM/HoD(Executive Establishment Dept.), Sanctoria, Dishergarh, Paschim Bardhman, West Bengal – 713333.
Salary of CIL Recruitment
|Name of Posts and Grade||Salary|
|Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Sr. Medical Officer/Medical Specialist (E3)||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
Eligible aspirants will be selected in CIL Recruitment through –
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||28/09/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||27/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NCERT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 28 September, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 27 October, 2022.
Q. How will applicants be selected?
Ans – Applicants will be selected through Interview.
Q. How many vacancies have been released from CIL Recruitment?
Ans – 31 vacancies have been released from CIL Recruitment.