DAE Recruitment : Maybe you have come here to know about DAE Recruitment. Let’s see all the information about this recruitment. An employment notification has been released from the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) a few days ago. Applicants will be appointed to the posts of Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper through this recruitment. There are 70 vacancies. Applications for these posts can be made from 20 October, 2022 to 10 November, 2022.
All the candidates who want to apply for this post can easily know all the information about DAE Recruitment through this article. So read this entire article without skipping. Check below for eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply, pay scale, mode of application and other details. Stay connected with our website to know other job news.
|Conducted By||DAE(Department of Atomic Energy)|
|Recruitment Name||DAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper|
|No. of Vacancy||70|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-|
|Age limit||18 – 27 years|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Diploma|
|Official Website||dae.gov.in OR dpsdae.formflix.in|
Important Details about DAE
1. DAE was formed on 3 August 1954.
2. DAE is originally known as Department of Atomic Energy.
3. Its headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
4. Dr. K.N.Vyas is the chairman of DAE.
5. Currently Narendra Modi is the Minister of Atomic Energy.
Eligibility Criteria of DAE Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Junior Storekeeper/Junior Purchase Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Commerce with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute |
Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electronics/Computer Science with 60% marks from a Government recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit –
- Age limit for applicants is not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation will be determined as per Government of India guidelines.
Vacancy Details of DAE Recruitment
- 70 vacancies have been released from DAE Recruitment. Here eligible candidates will be appointed as Junior Storekeeper/Junior Purchase Assistant.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Application Process of DAE Recruitment
1. Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of DAE or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification.
3. Read the recruitment notification before filling the form.
4. Now click on ‘New Registration’ option.
5. Complete the registration process with the basic details of the candidate.
6. Now Login with Registration Id and Password.
7. Fill the form carefully with all the correct details of the candidate.
8. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
9. Check fillup form.
10. Submit the application fee online.
11. Now submit the application form.
12. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you.
Salary of DAE Recruitment
- Here Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- will be given as salary to Employees.
Eligible applicants for DAE Recruitment will be selected through –
- Objective Type Test
- Descriptive Type Test
|Commencement of Online Application||20/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||10/11/2022|
|Date of Written Examination||December, 2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|BSCB Assistant and Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022||GET DETAILS|
|BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 20 October, 2022.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants is 18 – 27 years.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 10 November, 2022.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Here the applicants will be appointed to the posts of Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper.