We have mentioned the complete details of which students in the state of Kerala will get the DCE scholarship and how. Today we want to let you know that. We have discussed in detail what they should do to get this scholarship, their eligibility, the method of application, the melancholy of the award, the important date, and the link. If you benefit from this scholarship and you are interested in it, you need to read the whole thing from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – DCE Scholarship.
- Provided By – Kerala Minorities and Call Jiate Education Department.
- Eligibility Criteria – Tenth grade students up to PHD level.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 20,000.
- Place – Kerala State.
- Application Start Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria For DCE Scholarship
- ITC Fee Council Patidan Scholarship for all in the State of Kerala.
- Students from minority communities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be less than Rs. 800,000.
- Applicants must get a minimum of 60% marks in the final exam.
- District Merik Scholarship for all Kerala.
- Students who have studied highsecondary, ITI, VHSC courses can also apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be from the state of Kerala.
- Students must pass the SSLC examination with A plus grade in all subjects of the board in the public examination.
- Students studying in the first year of government and private colleges in the state of Kerala are eligible for this scholarship. All these students must have minimum 50% marks for this scholarship. The annual family income of all these students must be less than Rs 100,000.
- Students who have done Sanskrit undergraduate course in Kerala are eligible for this scholarship.
- The Kerala Muslim Girls World Scholarship applies to BPL and backward community women, they must do a bachelor’s degree course.
- Students studying at the Music College of Kerala are eligible for the Music Fine Arts Scholarship.
- Students with physical disabilities should pursue higher education for this scholarship.
- Undergraduate students in Hindi are applicable for Hindi Scholarship.
- The Golden Jubilee Merit of Kerala is applicable to the students studying in the first year of graduation.
- For Kerala Central Sector Scholarship, students should get minimum 80% marks recognized by any board.
How Can I Apply For DCE Scholarship
- Apply for ITC Fee Council Patidan Scholarship online.
- Apply online through Kerala Minority Welfare Scholarship Portal.
- Apply for CH Muhammad Scholarship online.
- Apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship online.
- Apply for Professor Joseph Mundassery Scholarship online.
- Apply for the Mother Teresa Scholarship online.
- Apply for CA, ICWA, CS, Kerala Scholarship online.
- Apply through the District Merit Scholarship Online.
- Apply through State Merit Online.
- Apply for Muslim Girls Scholarship online.
- Apply for the Music Fine Arts Scholarship online.
- Apply for Blind Scholarship online.
- Apply for Hindi Scholarship online.
- Apply online for Subarna Jayanti, Metric Post Scholarship and Central Block Scholarship online.
Required Documents For DCE Scholarship
- Applicant’s last test result.
- the applicants admission certtificate.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Permanent address of applicants.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- ECS form of the bank account of the applicant.
- Proof of eligibility of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Passport size color photo of the applicant’s signature.
Reward Details For DCE Scholarship
- Kerala ITC Fee Repayment Scholarship One year course costs Rs.10,000. The cost is Rs 20,000 for two years.
- Kerala CH Scholarships are Rs.5,000 and Rs.6,000 per annum for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Rs 7,000 and 13,000 for professional and hostel expenses in Kerala.
- Rs. 10,000 per year for each Pandit selected for the Joseph Mundaseri Scholarship in Kerala.
- Rs. 15,000 per year for the Mother Teresa Scholarship.
- 15,000 per annum for CA, ICWA, CS scholarships.
- 1,250 per annum for District Merit Scholarship.
- Rs. 1,250 for State Merit Graduate Students. 15.00 per annum for state merit based postgraduate students.
- 2.00 per annum for Sanskrit undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- 125 per annum for Muslim girls scholarship scholars.
- 1,500 per year for Music Fine Arts Scholarship.
- Those blind students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 250,000 do not have to pay any expenses.
- Hostel and boarding discounts for physically challenged students if their family income is below Rs 450,000 per annum.
- 10,000 per annum for Subarna Jayanti Medha Scholarship.
- Scholarships for post-matric minorities are Rs. 10,000 per annum and tuition fee is Rs. 12,000 per annum.
- The Central Sector Scholarship is Rs. 10,000 in the first three years and Rs. 20,000 in the next two years.
Renewal Process For DCE Scholarship
- The applicant needs to log in to the DCE portal online with all the information.
- The applicant will have to wait for the scholarship update.
- The applicant has to upload the results of the final course examination and other documents.
- The applicant must submit a print out of the form.
- The applicant has to submit all the documents of the educational institution related to the form.
Contact Details For DCE Scholarship
- Email ID – email@example.com.
- Helpline Number – 9446096580.