Delhi University Recruitment: Jesus & Mary College has declared a new recruitment notice on its official page for the engagement of Assistant professor posts in various dept of the college. A total number of 74 vacancies are allotted for the said post. Interested candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment can fill out the application form before the deadline. candidates can use the below provided direct link to download the offline application form.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 vacancies will be filled through Written exam / Personal Interview, Documents verification & Medical Examination. before applying for the Assistant professor post candidates need to read the entire article carefully to ensure the prescribed eligibility i.e qualification, age criteria, and age relaxation. Scroll down the page to find other useful details regarding Delhi University Recruitment 2022 such As the selection process, application process, fee structure, vacancy distribution, salary, and more.
Delhi University Recruitment
|Authorized by||Jesus & Mary College|
|Job name||Delhi University Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Assistant professor|
|staring date of application||Already started|
|closing date||7th of January 2023|
|salary||Rs. 57,700/- per month as per 7th CPC|
|age limit||check notification|
|no of post||74|
Some important fact about Jesus & Mary College
- Jesus & Mary College is one of the best college for women in Delhi.
- The college was established in the year 1968.
- At present, the institute offers a graduate degree in Arts, commerce, and mathematics discipline and provide honors degree in History, Education, vocational studies, commerce, psychology, political science and more.
- The college was affiliated to the Delhi university and accredited by NAAC With A+ grade.
Essential Qualification :
- Candidates should have post graduate degree in a concerned discipline from a recognized institute with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- candidates must qualify the National eligibility test (NET) Conducted by the UGC Or the CSIR.
- Candidates should have P.H.D Degree from a recognized foreign university with a ranking among top 500 in the world university ranking.
Age limit :
As per rules.
Age relaxation :
Age relaxation for category candidates is as per the government rules.
If you want to get complete details regarding Eligibility criteria then go through the official notification.
Vacancy Details of Delhi University Recruitment
Name of the post : Assistant professor
|Name of discipline||No of seats|
Application fee : Delhi University Recruitment
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit official website of Delhi university.
- Then read the recruitment notice under career section.
- Check the eligibility for your desired post.
- Then click on apply online line.
- Complete the registration process and then login with using the credentials.
- Deposit application fee through online.
- Upload documents and recheck the filled form once.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Selection process of Delhi University Recruitment
candidates will be selected on a basis of the following stages
- Written exam / Personal Interview.
- Documents verification.
- Medical Examination.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|17th of December 2022||7th of January 2023|
Name of the post : Assistant professor
Pay scale : The salary will be given to the selected candidates Rs. 57,700/- per month as per 7th CPC (Pay level – 10)
Q. How many vacancies are released for Delhi University Recruitment ?
A. There is a total number of 74 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the application fee for Delhi University Recruitment ?
A. UR/ EWS/ OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 and SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates exempted from fees.