The E-District Scholarship is a scholarship recognized by the Government of India. Today we will discuss the complete information about which students can apply for this scholarship, how to apply, how much money they will get, applicant eligibility, application method, date and link. If you have benefited and are interested in this scholarship, you should read about this scholarship from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – E-District Scholarship.
- Provided By – Indian Government.
- Eligibility Criteria – Secondary and higher secondary students.
- Benefit Details – Rs.200,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://escholarship.tn.gov.in.
E-District Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- Students of the reserved department recognized by the Government of India can apply for E-District Scholarship.
- Reserved students must get a minimum of 50% marks in the first and last examination.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be less than Rs. 200,000.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the district in which he will apply for the scholarship.
- The student has to study for any board examination recognized by the Government of India like ITI, PhD, Secondary, Higher Secondary, Nursing Training, Polytechnic, Teacher Training etc.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the States and Union Territories of India.
- Students need Aadhaar number, bank account number for this scholarship.
E-District Scholarship For How Can I Apply
- Applicants should apply online through the E District Scholarship Official Website.
- Applicants will see BC, MBC, IT link.
- Enter the link that the applicant prefers for this scholarship.
- Add the password to the mobile number.
- Fill out the form correctly and submit.
- Submit all the documents of the applicant along with the form.
E-District Scholarship For Required Documents
- Color photo of the applicant’s current passport size.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card and driving license
- Proof of eligibility of the applicant.
- Receipt of applicant’s fee.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Proof of income of the applicant’s parents is required to be mentioned in the affidavit of Rs.10.
- Applicant’s bank account details.
E-District Scholarship For Reward Details
- Students are selected each year for the E District Scholarship.
- Students’ prizes are changed at different categories and levels.
- E District Scholarships benefit economically weaker students.
- E-District Scholarships help students to pursue higher education.
E-District Scholarship For Renewal Process
- At the end of the application process, the scholarship committee reviews the forms.
- The applicant verifies that all the information provided with the form is correct.
- Applicants are selected on the basis of family income and qualifications.
- Selected students are published on the official website.
E-District Scholarship For Contact Details
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 0120-6619540.