First of all, we would like to inform you about the EGrantz Scholarship, how students who are financially weak, but very talented, can benefit from applying for this scholarship online Its full description is given. If you want to take this scholarship, you must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala. Also, the application process, application status, award details, eligibility criteria, and much more are discussed in detail here.
- Name of The Scolarship – EGrantz Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Kerala.
- Eligibility Criteria – Students from Higher Polytechnic.
- Reward Details – Rs. 1,500.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.egrantz.kerala.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For EGrantz Scholarship
- The student must study metrics from a recognized board.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- SC and OEC students do not need an income certificate.
- The applicant has to do any degree course.
- The applicant should pursue higher education.
- Polytechnic and diploma course students are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant must be from SC, OBC, OEC department.
- OBC students must have a family annual income of Rs. 1 lakh for this scholarship.
- Degree course and professional course students should have a family annual income of Rs. 1 lakh.
How To Apply For EGrantz Scholarship
- The applicant has to go to the official website of the scholarship portal.
- After the home page opens, click on the application.
- EGrantz 3.0 application status.
- Enter Aadhaar number and date of birth.
- Finally, the applicant must click on the truck application option.
Document For EGrantz Scholarship
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- PAN card.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Address.
- College ID card.
- Academic Certificate.
Rewards Details For EGrantz Scholarship
- OBC students pursuing higher secondary get a grant of Rs. 630.
- SC, ST students will get a grant of Rs. 630 if their home is less than 8 km from school and college.
- If a student’s home is more than 8 kilometers from school and college, they will get financial assistance of Rs. 750.
- Higher secondary OBC students get a grant of Rs. 160.
- PG and professional course students get a grant of Rs.200 to 250.
- Polytechnic students get grants ranging from Rs. 100 to 150.
Renewal Process For EGrantz Scholarship
- Applicants cannot apply for this scholarship more than once.
- Applicants need to visit this scholarship portal.
- The applicant needs to log in.
- Fill out the form correctly.
- Select and apply for a scholarship.
Contact Details For EGrantz Scholarship
EGrantz Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About EGrantz Scholarship
- EGrantz Scholarship Portal is an online scheme launched by the Government of Kerala.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically weaker SC, ST, OBC, and minority students in the state of Kerala through pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
- The occupation of nearly 3 million students has benefited from the current time.
- Applicants must apply for this scholarship within one week of starting the course.