ESIC Recruitment : Today we will discuss about a new job news. A new recruitment notice has been released by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). The last date of interview for this post is 5 November, 2022. ESIC Recruitment notice has announced 61 vacancies. Candidates will be appointed to the posts of Senior Resident, Assistant Professor. Read this article of our website carefully to know all the information about this recruitment. Scroll down to know Pay scale, how to apply, selection process, vacancy details, application fee, important dates and others information of this recruitment. Candidates can easily download the official notification in pdf format from the below links section. Keep visiting our website for more updates.
|Conducted By||ESIC(Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Senior Resident, Child Psychologist and Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancy||61|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 47,838 – 1,30,797/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 67 years(Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||Graduation Degree, Master’s Degree, MBBS, M.Phil|
|Last Date for Interview||05/11/2022|
Important Details about ESIC
1. ESIC is popularly known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
2. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) was formed on 24 February 1952.
3. ESIC is primarily owned by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
4. The headquarters of ESIC is situated in New Delhi.
5. Dr. Rajendra Kumar is the executive of ESIC.
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Senior Resident||MBBS and MS/MD/DNB Degree from NMC recognized Medical Institution/College|
|Child Psychologist||M.Sc/M.A in Psychology with M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University/Institution |
Desirable – Ph.D in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University/Institute
Check the official notification for educational qualification of other posts.
Age Criteria of ESIC Recruitment –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Child Psychologist||21 – 35 years|
|Senior Resident||Maximum 45 years|
|Assistant Professor||Maximum 67 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft.
Application Process of ESIC Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of ESIC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website, download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Download the application form.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. Important necessary documents should be attached with it.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Now go for the interview on the date mentioned in the recruitment notification.
8. The application form and required documents should be taken on the day.
9. Address – ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai – 78.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,700/-|
|Child Psychologist||Rs. 47,838/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,30,797/-|
Selection Procedure of ESIC Recruitment
- Eligible applicants will be selected through Interview.
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||20/10/2022|
|Date of Interview||02/11/2022 to 05/11/2022 |
Reporting Time – 09:00 AM
Closing Time – 11:00 AM
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|JSSC JMLCCE Job Notification 2022||GET DETAILS|
|SSA Gujarat New Recruitment 2022||GET DETAILS|
Q. How will candidates be selected in ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – Candidates will be selected through Interview in ESIC Recruitment.
Q. In which posts candidates will be appointed?
Ans – Eligible candidates will be appointed as Senior Resident, Child Psychologist and Assistant Professor.
Q. How many vacancies are there in ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – There are 61 vacancies in ESIC Recruitment.