ESIC Recruitment : A golden opportunity for job seekers. A new recruitment notice has been released from Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). 21 posts have been announced through this recruitment notice. Candidates will be appointed here on contract basis only for one year. Candidates will be appointed for the post of Tutor. The application form for this post should be submitted on 2nd November, 2022 at specified place. Click below to know the pay scale, application procedure, selection process, age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details and others information of this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. Applicants can easily download the official recruitment notification through the given below link. Follow our website to know other job news.
|Conducted By||ESIC(Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|No. of Vacancy||21|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,02,327/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (Medical)|
Important Details about ESIC
1. ESIC is popularly known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
2. ESIC was established in 1952.
3. Its headquarters are situated in New Delhi.
4. Dr. Rajendra Kumar is the statutory body executive of ESIC.
5. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation owned by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment
- Candidates must possess Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Degree from any recognized Indian University/College and must have at least of 1 year experience.
Age Limit –
- Applicants age not more than 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per ESIC or Government of India guidelines.
- Candidates will be appointed for 21 vacancies through ESIC Recruitment. Eligible candidates will be appointed as Tutors.
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 225/-|
Application Process of ESIC Recruitment
1. Interested candidates first visit the official website of ESIC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Download the application form now.
4. Fill the form with correct information.
5. Now attach the necessary documents with the application.
6. Application fee to be deposited through Demand Draft.
7. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
8. Application form and all necessary original documents should be taken to the address given in the recruitment circular on 2nd November, 2022 for interview.
9. The application form should be submitted there on that day.
10. Address – ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi.
- Rs. 1,02,327/- will be paid as salary for this post.
In ESIC Recruitment Eligible candidates will be selected based on –
- Documents Verification
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||15/10/2022|
|Date of Submission of Application Form and Interview||02/11/2022|
|Interview Date of Shortlisted Candidates||03/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NHM Assam Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. In which post applicants will be appointed through ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited for the post of Tutor.
Q. How many vacancies have been released from ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – 21 vacancies have been released from ESIC Recruitment.
Q. How much salary will be given to the candidate?
Ans – Rs. 1,02,327/- will be paid as salary.
Q. When is the interview date for ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – Interview date for ESIC Recruitment is 3 November, 2022.
Q. How much to pay as application fee in ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – Application fee for ESIC Recruitment is Rs. 225/-.