ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment : Maybe you have come here to know about ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment. So read our complete article carefully before applying. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a job recruitment for 95 posts. Here eligible aspirants will be appointed as Senior Resident. Scroll down to know educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, vacancy details, application fee, mode of application, how to apply, salary, selection procedure, important dates and others information of this job recruitment. Aspirants can easily download the official recruitment notification from our website. It is a government job. Eligible aspirants must apply for this post and stay connected with our website to know about others job recruitment.
ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
|Conducted By||ESIC(Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancy||95|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67,700 – 1,30,797/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 45 years|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree, Diploma, DNB|
Important Details about ESIC
1. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) was created in 1952.
2. ESIC is a legal entity which can collect loans from the Corporation subject to the prior approval of the Central Government, take action to discharge such loans and perform various other functions.
3. The headquarters of ESIC is located in New Delhi.
4. Rameswar Teli is the Minister responsible of ESIC.
5. ESIC is mainly under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree or Diploma/DNB from a recognized University.
Age Criteria of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment –
- Maximum age limit of applicants is 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation will be as per the rules and guidelines of Government of India.
Vacancy Details of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
- 95 vacancies will be filled through ESIC Recruitment. Here the candidates will be appointed as Senior Resident.
Check the official notice to know about the application fee.
Application Process of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of ESIC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the website and download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Download the application form.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. Important necessary documents should be attached with it.
6. Pay the application fee if required.
7. Now go for the interview on the date mentioned in the recruitment circular.
8. Application form and necessary documents should be taken on that day.
9. Address – ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, N.I.T, Faridabad, Haryana.
Salary of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
- Rs. 67,700 – 1,30,797/- will be paid as salary for this post.
Eligible applicants will be selected for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment based on –
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
|Date of Publication of Recruitment Notification||19/10/2022|
|Date of Interview||27/10/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|JSSC JMLCCE Job Notification 2022||GET DETAILS|
|TSPSC Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
FAQ of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies have been released from ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment?
Ans – 95 vacancies have been released from ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment.
Q. What is the full name of ESIC?
Ans – ESIC is originally known as Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
Q. Apply Online/Offline for this post?
Ans – Application for this post should be made offline.
Q. When is the interview date for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment?
Ans – Interview date for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment is 27 October, 2022.
Q. What is the official website of ESIC?
Ans – The official website of ESIC is www.esic.nic.in.