The Goa Scholarship easily brightens the quality of education of the students through various scholarships and helps them to realize their family dreams. The Goa website provides all the important information about this scholarship. Of course this scholarship is given to help the economically distressed and disadvantaged students of Goa region. But if you want to get this scholarship, you must be talented and in order to be sure that you are eligible for the scholarship, you have to submit the eligibility criteria as proof of it and you have to fill the form properly and submit it within the stipulated time to submit the application.
- Name of The Scolarship – Goa Scholarship.
- Provided By – Goa Government.
- Eligibility Criteria – 11 To 12 Class Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 10,000.
- Age Limit – 30 Years.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online and Offline.
- Official Website – https://www.education.goa.gov.in/.
Goa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants for this scholarship must be under 30 years of age.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a valid passport of India.
- The applicant has to graduate from any recognized university in India.
- Highly meritorious students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have good skills in other subjects besides studies.
- Applicant must submit proof of admission to PG course from any European University recognized university.
Goa Scholarship How To Apply
- Applicants for this scholarship have to apply online on the official website.
- Now the applicant has to go to the scholarship page.
- Applicants will receive a new list of scholarships.
- Once the scholarship form is open, the applicant has to attach all the information to the form.
- If the applicant is eligible for this scholarship, start the application.
- Please re-verify after filling out the form correctly.
- Submit the form.
- The applicant has to go to the official website and apply for the scholarship through offline.
- Full details must be read with the mind.
- Applicants must download the form if they are eligible for this scholarship.
- Fill the application form after verifying it properly.
- The completed form should be sent to the officers by post.
Goa Scholarship Document
- Aadhaar card Xerox.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
- Caste certificate.
- One copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Latest test results.
- In the latest qualifying test, the applicant has to get 50% marks.
- Permanent residence address.
- 30% of women’s seats are reserved for this scholarship.
Goa Scholarship Rewards Details
- Through this scholarship, students of Class XI and Twelve receive a grant of Rs. 7,000 per annum.
- Students in Class XI and Twelve receive an annual grant of Rs. 10,000 for technical and vocational courses.
- UG and PG students get an annual grant of Rs 3,000.
- Maintenance allowance is Rs. 1,200 per month.
Goa Scholarship Renewal Process
- Educational qualifications of the applicant.
- University References.
- Additional primary success.
Goa Scholarship Contact Details
Goa Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Goa Scholarship
- The Goa government introduced Goa Scholarships for eligible students.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to realize the dreams of disadvantaged meritorious students through financial assistance.
- The state of Goa is not only the tourist destination of the state, most of the people here are very educated, so it has gained a special status of literacy.
- The State of Goa, with the help of the Department of Higher Education, awards various scholarships to the highly meritorious students here every year.