HPCL Job vacancies: Hindustan petroleum corporation limited has notified the appointment of 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts. The official of HPCL Has already started accepting applications for HPCL Job vacancies from the 7th of January 2023 and it will continue till the 14th of January 2023. The application for HPCL Job vacancies 2023 is to be submitted online mode. So, candidates Who are certified in Graduation and willing to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts can submit their application form within this given time frame. Before applying for the posts, candidates must read the complete article to get the necessary details regarding HPCL Job vacancies 2023.
HPCL Job vacancies
|Authorized by||Hindustan petroleum corporation limited|
|Job name||HPCL Job vacancies 2023|
|Job role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|staring date of application||7th of January 2023|
|closing date||14th of January 2023|
|salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|age limit||18 to 25 years|
|no of posts||100|
Some important fact about HPCL
- Hindustan petroleum corporation limited Is popularly known as HPCL.
- HPCL was established in the year 1974.
- The headquarter of HPCL was situated in Mumbai.
- It is a Oil and Gas refining industry in India.
- in 2016, It was ranked 367th on the fortune global 500 list of the world biggest corporation.
- At present, a total number of 10352 employees are working under this company.
- The company is responsible to produce petroleum, natural gas, petrochemicals, LNG and Lubricants.
HPCL Job vacancies : Eligibility Criteria
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates should have B.E/ B.TECH Degree in the following discipline from a recognized institute with minimum of 60% marks for General/ OBC Category candidates and 50% for SC/ST/ PWD Category candidates.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information technology
- Oil technology
- Food Techology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Industrial Engineering.
- computer science & Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Safety Engineering.
AGE LIMIT :
- Candidates minimum age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 25 years.
AGE RELAXATION :
- For SC & ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For PWBD Candidates : 10 years.
HPCL Job vacancies distribution
|Name of the posts||No of posts|
|Graduate Trainee Apprentice||100|
Application fee : HPCL Job vacancies
No fees applicable for this recruitment.
- At first, the candidates need to enroll themselves on the NATS Portal.
- Then login by using the USER ID or Email ID and password.
- Once the login procedures are done click on the “establishment request” and choose the tab “Find Establishment”.
- a different page will appear on your computer screen.
- You can see the option I) Preferences II) Establishment name.
- Then click on the tab “Search”
- then click on Hindustan petroleum corporation limited and choose the “Apply” button.
- once you have done the procedures a new message will appear on your screen “successfully applied for the training program“.
candidates who ensure the above eligibility criteria will be called for interview. The final merit list will be prepared on a basis of academic results of Graduate degree and the performance of the interview.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|7th of January 2023||14th of January 2023|
|Name of the posts||Pay scale|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||Candidates who will be selected for the posts will get Rs. 25,000/- per month|
Important FAQs of HPCL Job vacancies
Q. How many seats are allotted for this latest HPCL Job recruitment ?
A. There is a total number of 100 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of application for HPCL Job vacancies ?
A. The last date of application for this recruitment is 14th of January 2023.