IFGTB Recruitment : A new recruitment advertisement has been published by Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB). 10 vacancies have been announced through this recruitment advertisement. Applicants will be appointed to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Technical Assistant (TA). The application process for IFGTB Recruitment has started from 17 October, 2022 and the last date of application is 25 November, 2022. Various useful information of this employment are briefly described in this article. Click below to know application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, vacancy, mode of application and others information. Interested candidates must apply before the last date. Check our website for more job news.
|Conducted By||IFGTB(Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding)|
|Recruitment Name||IFGTB Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk, Technical Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancy||10|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000 – 29,200/-|
|Age limit||18 – 30 years (Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Bachelor’s Degree|
Important Details about IFGTB
1. IFGTB was established in 1988.
2. IFGTB is popularly known as Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding.
3. IFGTB is basically a Forestry Research Institute.
4. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
5. IFGTB mainly works under Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE).
Eligibility Criteria of IFGTB Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Technical Assistant(TA)||Graduation Degree in Science (Botany, Agriculture) or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institution|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||Higher Secondary (12th) Pass from a recognized Board|
|Multi Tasking Staff(MTS)||Matriculation (10th) Pass from a recognized Board/School|
Desirable – 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||EWS :- 21 – 30 years |
OBC :- 21 – 33 years
|Lower Division Clerk||General :- 18 – 27 years |
OBC :- 18 – 30 years
ST :- 18 – 32 years
|Multi Tasking Staff||EWS :- 18 – 27 years |
OBC :- 18 – 30 years
ST :- 18 – 32 years
Age Relaxation –
It will be determined as per government guidelines.
Vacancy Details of IFGTB Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Technical Assistant (TA)||02|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||05|
|Name of Posts||Application Fee|
|Technical Assistant||General/OBC-NCL/EWS – Rs. 1500/- |
SC/ST/Divyang(PwD)/ESM/Women – Rs. 750/-
|Lower Division Clerk||General/OBC-NCL – Rs. 1000/- |
SC/ST/Divyang/ESM/Women – Rs. 500/-
|Multi Tasking Staff||General/OBC-NCL/EWS – Rs. 500/- |
SC/ST/Divyang(PwD)/ESM/Women – Rs. 250/-
Application Process of IFGTB Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of IFGTB or click on the link provided by us.
2. Go to the homepage of the official website and download the official recruitment notification.
3. Read the notification carefully before applying.
4. Start the application now.
5. Fill the form carefully with the correct information of the applicant.
6. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
7. Review the fillup form once.
8. Submit the application fee in online.
9. Now submit the application form.
10. Keep a soft copy of the application form as it may be required later.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 29,200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000/-|
Selection Procedure of IFGTB Recruitment
Eligible candidates will be selected through-
- Written Examination/Skill Test
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||17/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||25/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|IISER Bhopal Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|NIELIT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. What is the full name of IFGTB?
Ans – IFGTB is originally known as Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding.
Q. How many vacancies have been released in this recruitment?
Ans – 10 vacancies have been released in this recruitment.
Q. In which posts the applicants will be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be recruited for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Technical Assistant (TA).