Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment: Welcome everyone to our website. Today we are going to discuss new job news. A new recruitment notification has been given by Indian Security Press Nashik. 85 posts are announced here. Here the applicants will be appointed to the post of Junior Technician. Applications for these posts can be made from 8 October 2022 to 8 November 2022. Those who want to apply should apply within this period. It is a golden opportunity for applicants. It is a government job. Don’t miss the opportunity.
Age limit, qualifications, vacancy details, the application process, selection procedure, salary ,mode of application and other details are described below. To know all the information about this recruitment read this entire article on our website, it will help you to apply.
Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment
|Conducted By||Indian Security Press Nashik|
|Recruitment Name||Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Junior Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||85|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-|
|Age limit||Maximum Age Limit 25 years|
Important Details about Indian Security Press
1. India Security Press is a government press owned by SPMCIL.
2. It is a subsidiary of a public enterprise of the Government of India.
3. Indian Security Press is situated in near Nashik.
4. Printing of Visa, Passport, Post Cards, Inland Letters, Envelopes, Non-Postal Adhesives, Court Fees and Fiscals etc is done by this company.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Junior Technician (Control/Technical)||ITI Certificate from SCVT/NCVT in Printing trade viz. Electroplating/Offset Printing/Letter press machine minder etc. |
Diploma in Printing technology form a govt. recognized Institution.
|Junior Technician (Tech Support- Design)||ITI Certificate in Platemaker/Engraver (lithographic) trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT.|
|Junior Technician (Machine Shop/Store/CSD)||ITI Certificate in Fitter trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT.|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/Electronic)||ITI Certificate in Electrical trade recognized from SCVT/NCVT.|
Age limit –
- Maximum age limit for Junior Technician post is 25 years.
Age Relaxation –
- It will be as per Indian Government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment
- 85 vacancies have been released through Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be appointed as Junior Technician.
Application Process of Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment
1. Go to the official website of Indian Security Press Nashik or click on the link given below
2. Now click on ‘APPLY ONLINE’ option.
3. Go to “Registration” option.
4. Complete the registration process with applicant’s name, contact details and email id
5. Click on “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
6. Click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON”.
7. Username and password will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
8. Login again with this Username and Password.
9. Fill the application form with correct information.
10. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature and photograph).
11. Check the fillup form once.
12. Click on ‘Payment’ option and pay the application fee.
13. Click on ‘Submit’ option and finally submit the application.
14. Keep a soft copy of application form may be required later.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 18,780 – 67,390/-|
Eligible candidates will be selected in Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment through –
- Online Examination
|Commencement of Online Application||08/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||08/11/2022|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – The application process started from 8 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 8 November, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment?
Ans – There are 85 vacancies in Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment.
Q. Applicants will be appointed to which post?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to the post of Junior Technician.