Inspire Scholarship is a great Introducing for Tlented students. We will discuss this first. Inspire Scholarships are for those students who are highly Talented but cannot afford to Conduct higher education due to economic reasons. You must follow this page from beginning to end to get complete information about how you will apply and how much you will receive.
- Scholarship Name – Inspire Scholarship.
- Provided That – Recognized by the Government of India.
- Eligibility Criteria – Meritorious students who pass secondary in board exams.
- Amount Details – Rs. 80,000.
- Age – 17 To 22.
- Application Started Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.online-inspire.gov.in/
Inspire Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be between 17 – 22 years of age.
- The applicant should have 1% of the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary Board Examination.
- Applicant must be admitted to BSC,BS and Intrigrated MSC course after passing Higher Secondary.
- The Candidates who have got the opportunity to study IIT, AIEEE and CBSE are eligible.
- Applicants who have done other degree courses are also eligible such as Jagadish Chandra Bose Science, National Talent Search etc.
How To Apply Inspire Scholarship
- Follow the official website.
- Register for the scholarship.
- The Candidate add necessary documents such as mobile number, email id, date of birth, gender, etc.
- After name registration, login by saving the password to the mobile number.
- Submit the application form correctly.
Inspire Scholarship Required Documents
- one copy Colour passport size photo.
- Candidates Caste Certificate.
- Madhyamik And Highsecondary Pass Result.
- Rank Details of Meritorious Students.
- After filling the form, it needs to be signed by the principal of the college.
- Candidate Bank Passbook Details.
Inspire Scholarship Reward Details
- This Scholarship eligible candidates are given Rs. 80,000.
- Through this project, students will be able to be enterprising in shaping his career.
- The minimum scholarship period for students is 5 years.
Renewal Process For Inspire Scholarship
- In order to get the scholarship, the applicant has to get good result in the examination as per the rules of the university.
- The applicant must be selected by the head of the university.
- The student has to achieve a minimum of 60% marks every year.
- Officers may cancel the scholarship if the number obtained in the first annual examination is less.
- If the result of the last annual examination is very good, the officers will look into the matter and re-introduce the scholarship
Contact Details For Inspire Scholarship
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpline Number – 0120-4619406.