IPR Recruitment : A good news for job seekers. A new employment notification has been published by Institute for Plasma Research (IPR). Application process for this employment started from 6th October, 2022. The last date for submission of application form is 4 November, 2022. Those who want to apply must apply within this deadline. Here candidates will be recruited for various Technician Trade posts. 10 vacancies are announced in this employment. Age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, selection procedure, mode of application, important dates, application process, application fee and other details of this employment are described below. Candidates read this complete article before applying. Keep visiting our website for other job news.
|Conducted By||IPR(Institute for Plasma Research)|
|Recruitment Name||IPR Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||10|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10,500 – 12,500/-|
|Age limit||18 – 22 years|
Important Details about IPR
1. IPR was established in 1986.
2. IPR is popularly known as the Institute for Plasma Research.
3. Dr. Shashank Chaturvedi is the Director of Institute for Plasma Research (IPR).
4. IPR is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
5. It is under the Department of Atomic Energy.
Eligibility Criteria of IPR Recruitment
|Trade certificate in Machinist/Electrician/Fitter/Electronic Mechanic/Draftsman(Mechanical) |
SSC with at least 60% marks
National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) /National Trade Certificate (NTC) (ITI pass out)/NTC(ITI pass out)
Age Limit of IPR Recruitment –
- Age limit for applicants is 18 – 22 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation will be as per Government of India rules.
Vacancy Details of IPR Recruitment
- 10 vacancies have been released from IPR Recruitment. Here candidates will be appointed as Stipendiary Trainee. Candidates will be employed in various Technical Trades like Electrician, Fitter, Draftsman (Mechanical), Electronic Mechanic, Machinist and others.
Application Fee of IPR Recruitment
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Application Process of IPR Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of IPR or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notice and read it.
3. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
4. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (Passport size colour photograph, Proof of age, educational mark sheets, experience certificate, application fee payment receipt etc.)
5. Review the fillup form once.
6. Submit the application fee online.
7. Now submit the application form.
8. Keep a copy of the application form with you as it may be required later.
Pay Scale of IPR Recruitment
- Rs. 10,500 – 12,500/- will be given as salary to the trainees.
Selection Procedure of IPR Recruitment
Eligible candidates will be selected in IPR Recruitment based on –
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Trade/Skill Test
|Commencement of Online Application||06/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||04/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|APPSC AMVI Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Department of Telecommunications Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|Indian Security Press Nashik Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|JSSC JMLCCE Job Notification 2022||GET DETAILS|
FAQ of IPR Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies have been released from IPR Recruitment?
Ans – 10 vacancies have been released from IPR Recruitment.
Q. What is the age limit for applicants?
Ans – Age limit for applicants has been kept 18 – 22 years.
Q. Candidates will be appointed to which post?
Ans – Candidates will be appointed as Stipendiary Trainee.
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 6th October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 4 November, 2022.