The Central Government and the State Government have introduced various types of Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship to enhance the present quality of education of the students of this State. In order to know all about this scholarship, we would like to inform the applicant why they will apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, what scholarships they are eligible for, eligibility, award details and everything. If the applicant wants to know more about this scholarship, please visit the official website of the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Name of The Scolarship – Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, OBC, PC and EBC students.
- Reward Details – Rs. 30, 000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who pass the Jammu and Kashmir Board Higher Secondary Examination are eligible for the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme.
- All of these students need to have experience of a general and medical degree course in college board exams.
- The applicant’s family annual income must be within 8 lakhs.
- Students from Jammu and Kashmir will be able to prepare for admission in other states.
- Students who have completed the first year diploma of the college from Jammu and Kashmir State Polytechnics can apply for direct admission in the second year in the vacant seats of the professional class.
- SC, OBC, PC and EBC students eligible to apply for Jammu and Kashmir Matric Scholarship.
- Students studying from the Government Accreditation Board of the State of Jammu and Kashmir will be able to study in this state and other states.
- For post-matric scholarships, OBC, EBC and PC students should have a family annual income of Rs 1 lakh.
- The annual family income of SC and DNT students for post-matric scholarship should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Ninth grade students will be able to apply for the HSSP Scholarship.
- They will get 75% marks in the final qualification test.
- Students studying at the University of Jammu and Kashmir Combined Counseling Board Scholarship University can apply.
- All these students will get 40 to 50% marks in the final aptitude test.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship How To Apply
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the JK Scholarship.
- Once the home page opens, new applicants can login with a new registration.
- Previous applicants only need to sign up for this scholarship.
- Upload all the documents of the applicant to the form.
- Please re-verify after filling out the form correctly.
- Click on the submit link.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Document
- Scanned photographs and signatures of applicants.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- PAN card.
- Applicant’s Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of Dominance issued by the school or college authority.
- Secondary and higher secondary pass results.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Rewards Details
- 5000 applicants were selected for Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 30,000 is provided for students pursuing General Degree Courses.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1.25 lakhs is provided for this scholarship to the students studying professional degree courses.
- 3 lakhs financial assistance is given to the students pursuing medicine.
- 1 lakh is paid as maintenance charge.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Renewal Process
- See the official website of the State of Jammu and Kashmir for the applicant.
- Add OTP And login.
- Mention all the necessary conditions in the form.
- Renew the form then submit.
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Contact Details
Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Application Link
- Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Official link – Get Details
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship
- Jammu and Kashmir Scholarships have introduced various types of scholarship schemes for students in the state.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance through various scholarships so that the students do not have to face financial problems to continue their studies.
- Jammu and Kashmir attracts tourists from all over the world for its exceptionally beautiful and breathtaking scenery.