The Jio Scholarship is a popular scholarship in India. Many students will apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and many more necessary conditions are discussed. You can apply for this scholarship if you are a citizen of the state of India. If you want to know more about this scholarship then you should check out the official website of this Scholarship.
- Name of The Scholarship – Jio Scholarship.
- Provided By – Reliance Foundation.
- Eligibility Criteria – School, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate.
- Reward Details – Rs 35-55,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online and Offline.
- Official Website – https://www.jio.com/.
Eligibility Criteria For Jio Scholarship
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must study from secondary to undergraduate.
- The financial well-being of the applicants will continue even if it is less.
How To Apply For Jio Scholarship
- Applicants must first visit the official website of this Scholarship.
- Then find a scholarship.
- Apply online.
- Enter the full details of the applicants
- Applicants must go to the nearest Jio office to apply.
- Applicants need to collect the form from the office and submit it after filling it.
- Applicants are required to submit a bank passbook, Aadhaar card, voter card eligibility details
- Then you have to take a printout of it.
Document For Jio Scholarship
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Bank Passbook.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Income certificate.
Rewards Details For Jio Scholarship
- Secondary and higher secondary students are required to get 70% marks for this scholarship, for which they are given a scholarship of Rs. 35 to 38,000.
- PG and undergraduate students are required to get 75% marks for this scholarship, they are paid Rs. 50 to 55,000.
Renewal Process For Jio Scholarship
- Applicants are shortlisted for this scholarship.
- Applicants are selected in this company according to their qualifications.
- Applicants’ age certificates and income certificates are applicable.
- The money of this company to the applicants is paid directly to the bank.
Contact Details For Jio Scholarship
Jio Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Jio Scholarship
- Jio Company was first established in 2007 in Ahmedabad, India.
- At first, it became known as IBSL, then in 2013 it was converted to 4g in all parts of India and registered as Reliance Jio.
- Then in September 2016, 4G service was launched in all parts of India and provided free customer data services.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals to register with this company.
- Applicants must study from secondary to undergraduate to get the opportunity in this company.