Today we will talk about Karnataka Scholarship. These scholarships are given to economically backward and meritorious students of this state. Here is all the information on how to apply for this scholarship, what to do for it, date and link. So if you want to get this scholarship then you have to look carefully at the official website of this Scholarship.
- Name of The Scholarship – Karnataka Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government Of Karnataka.
- Eligibility Criteria – Pre Matric and Post Matric Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 1 Lakh To 3 Lakh.
- Age Limit – 38 Years.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The family income of the applicant should be less than 3 lakhs.
- Applicants cannot apply for more than one scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded through various.
- The Karnataka government provides 40% reservation for female students.
Karnataka Scholarship How Can I Apply
- Applicants must visit the official website for this scholarship.
- The applicant has to apply online.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- After the home page opens, click on Registration.
- Click New Applicants.
- Mention all the information of the applicant in the form.
- Submit after completing the form correctly.
Karnataka Scholarship Required Documents
- One copy of the applicant passport size color photo.
- Address of the applicant’s permanent residence.
- Receipt of applicant’s fee.
- Caste certificate.
- Applicant’s Bank Passbook Details.
Karnataka Scholarship Reward Details
- Minority students are given Rs. 20 lakhs per annum for foreign scholarships and this scholarships.
- 6 lakhs per annum is provided for SC, ST students.
- Emergency allowance is Rs. 75,000.
- Rs. 5,000 is paid every month for research.
- SSLC students are paid Rs 10,000.
- Second PUC students are paid a lump sum of Rs. 20,000.
- The merit scholarship for minority students is Rs. 30,000
- Rs. 25,000 per month for MPhil, PhD and Karnataka Fellowship Scholarships for minority students.
- Annual emergency grant of Rs. 10,000.
- The entire monthly stipend for education in Karnataka is Rs. 70,000.
Karnataka Scholarship Renewal Process
- The applicant has to visit the official website of Karnataka.
- The applicant needs to re-verify the form after filling it correctly.
Karnataka Scholarship Contact Details
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 8050770005.
Karnataka Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
MPSC Job Get Details
West Central Railway Job Get Details
Air India Recruitment Get Details
CRPF Recruitment Get Details
Karnataka Scholarship About
Karnataka Scholarship is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
The Karnataka State Government has announced some schemes for those students whose family economic condition is very bad, who want to take their studies far but have no choice, the scholarship helps them in various ways.
The Government of Karnataka offers this scholarship online through the Western Classes Welfare Department for the purpose of improving the educational qualifications of students.