Latest CGPSC notification : A latest recruitment is disclosed by the official of Chhattisgarh public service commission on its official website. A total number of 48 vacancies are assigned for civil judge posts. The online application process will be functioning between 12th of December 2022 to 31st of December 2022. Interested candidates who hold the law degree are eligible to apply for civil judge posts. So, what’s too wait, apply for this job before its gone. candidates can use the the below provided direct link to apply easily without facing any difficulties. For better assistant, we have shared the key point about this Latest CGPSC notification like eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, salary details, vacancy details and many more.
Latest CGPSC notification
|Authorized by||Chhattisgarh public service commission.|
|Job name||Latest CGPSC notification 2022|
|Job role||civil judge|
|staring date of application||12th of December 2022|
|closing date||31st of December 2022|
|salary||77840 to 136520/- per month (level J 1)|
|age limit||21 to 35 years|
|no of post||48|
|official website||GET DETAILS|
Some important fact about CGPSC
- Chhattisgarh public service commission is abbreviated as CGPSC.
- It is a state govt recruitment agency in Chhattisgarh.
- The CGPSC Is formed in 3rd of May 2001.
- The headquarter of CGPSC Is located in Nava Raipur Atal Nagar, Chhattisgarh.
- The agency is in charge for control the various civil services exams and competitive exam to recruit candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
- The current chairman of CGPSC is T.S Sonvani and secretary is Pushpa Sahu.
Latest CGPSC notification : Eligibility Criteria
Name of the post : Civil Judge
Essential qualification :
candidates should have graduate degree in law discipline or its equivalent qualification from a govt recognized institute.
Age limit :
The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not more than 35 years.
Age relaxation :
age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as per govt rules.
If you want to get the full details regarding Eligibility norms i.e qualification, age limit & age relaxation please go through the official notification. The details are clearly described in the recruitment notice.
Vacancies release through Latest CGPSC notification
|Name of the post||No of post|
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Rs. 500|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- Candidates can visit the official website of the CGPSC.
- Read the recruitment notice carefully.
- Then complete the registration by entering the basic details.
- After that login with using those credentials.
- Fill in all the particulars bit by bit.
- Deposit the application fee as per your category.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the completely filled application form and keep a print copy if the application form for further use.
The candidates will be selected on a basis of the following stages
- Preliminary exam
- Main Written exam.
- viva voce/ Personal interview.
|Starting date of application||12th of December 2022|
|Date of written exam||1st of January 2023|
|closing date of application||31st of December 2022|
|Date of preliminary exam||26th of February 2023|
|Official notification link||official website link||application link|
|GET DETAILS||GET DETAILS||Click here for registration|
Click here for Login
The salary of a civil judge post is Rs. 77840 to 136520/- per month (level J 1)
Q. How many vacancies are allotted through the Latest CGPSC notification 2022?
A. A total number of 48 vacancies are allotted for Latest CGPSC notification.
Q. What is the last date of application for Latest CGPSC Jobs ?
A. The last date of application for Latest CGPSC job is 31st of December 2022.
Q. What is the salary of a Civil judge posts ?
A. The salary of a civil judge post is Rs. 77840 to 136520/- per month (level J 1)