First of all, we will talk about Manipur Scholarship for very talented and economically backward students. If you are an Indian and have studied secondary or higher then you are eligible for this scholarship. All the information about how to apply for the scholarship, how much money you will get the scholarship, the required conditions, date, and the link is available on the page of Manipur official website. So if you want to know more about this scholarship then you have to do it carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scolarship – Manipur Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Manipur.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, ST OBC and EBC Candidates.
- Reward Details – Rs. 20,000 To 50,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://www.manipurobcsc.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Manipur Scholarship
- NEC Merit for all in Manipur State.
- Students pursuing postgraduate, diplomas, MPHIL, Ph.D. and degrees can apply for professional courses.
- All these students have to get a minimum of 60% marks on the aptitude test.
- The family annual income of the applicant should be within 4 lakhs.
- SC students studying in government-recognized ninth and tenth classes can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of the students studying in the ninth and tenth classes should be within 2 lakhs.
- Secondary and higher secondary postgraduate students are eligible for scholarships after matriculation.
- The annual family income of all these students should be around 1 lakh.
- OBC, ST students must have an annual family income of 2.5 lakh for this scholarship.
How To Apply For Manipur Scholarship
- Applicants apply online through the NEC Merit National Scholarship Portal.
- SC, ST, OBC, EBC students apply online through the Pre-Matric Scholarship Management System.
- SC.ST, OBC, EBC students apply online through the post-matric scholarship management system.
Document For Manipur Scholarship
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- If the applicant is physically disabled, his certificate.
- Secondary, Higher Secondary Pass Result.
- Applicant’s bank account details.
Rewards Details For Manipur Scholarship
- Rs. 20,000 for diploma course students for NEC Merit Scholarship.
- Rs. 22,000 for students pursuing degree courses.
- Rs. 25,000 for students pursuing postgraduate courses.
- Rs. 30,000 for students pursuing the Ph.D. courses.
- The allowance for physically challenged students is 240 rupees.
- Rs. 350 per month in the hostel for SC, OBC, and ST students in pre-matric scholarship.
- The maintenance allowance is 550 rupees per month.
Renewal Process For Manipur Scholarship
- Registered students log in to the official website.
- Verify well after logging in.
- Take out a scanned copy of the form.
Contact Details For Manipur Scholarship
Manipur Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Manipur Scholarship
- For Manipur Scholarships, the State Government provides several scholarships for the welfare of students through various departments.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to stop the financially backward and financially support the meritorious students.
- This scholarship helps students from different parts of Manipur to improve the quality of their studies.
- This state arranges a popular trip for real lovers which makes them happy.