Today we will discuss MCM Scholarship. The applicant has to go to the official website and apply for this scholarship online. Students from SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and minority classes can apply for this scholarship. Complete information on how to apply for this scholarship, how much money will be received, what to do, date, and link are given. So if you want to participate in this scholarship, you need to read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – MCM Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of India.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC,ST,OBC,Minority and EBC Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 5,000 To 10.000.
- Application Start Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For MCM Scholarship
- Students from minority communities such as Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Sikh, Persian, and Jain communities will be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the previous examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- The applicant has to study from any recognized government, private university, school, or college.
- Applicants must have one year of experience in the course for which they are applying.
How Can I Apply For MCM Scholarship
- SC.ST.OBC and minority class students need to go to the official website for MCM Scholarship.
- Once the home page opens, you need to log in with the scholarship project link.
- After logging in the application will be shown three options.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme, Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, MCM Scholarship Scheme.
- The applicant must select the MCM Scholarship.
- Proceed to the front after the scholarship selection.
- The applicant has to fill up the MCM Scholarship Form properly and submit it online.
Required Documents For MCM Scholarship
- One copy color passport size photo.
- Aadhaar card.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Address of the applicant’s permanent residence.
- Test results.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Certificate of admission to the college.
Reward Details For MCM Scholarship
- An annual stipend of Rs. 20,000 is given for hostel and day scholar.
- 85 courses of maintenance allowance will be provided free of cost,
Renewal Process For MCM Scholarship
- Students are selected for this scholarship based on their previous exam qualifications.
- Students are also selected on the basis of academic marks.
- Students are also selected for this scholarship on the basis of merit in the final examination.
- This scholarship is the most preferred among the students of minority classes.
- There is no selection process for renewed students for this scholarship.
- Students must get a minimum of 50% marks in the final annual examination for this scholarship.
Contact Details For MCM Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 18001028014.
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
MPSC Job – Get Details
DRDO Job – Get Details
Air India Recruitment – Get Details
RRC, Eastern Railway Recruitment – Get Details
About For MCM Scholarship
MCM Ritti realizes its dream by providing financial assistance to economically backward and meritorious students in West Bengal.
Students who want to take their studies a long way but are facing various obstacles due to family financial problems have come forward to avail of this scholarship.
The West Bengal government has introduced various schemes to provide these scholarships to West Bengal-based educational institutions at different levels at higher levels.
The qualifications of the students are very important for this scholarship.
The annual family income of the students in this scholarship has to be within 2.5 lakhs.
SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and minority students get many opportunities in this scholarship.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship online by visiting the official website. To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant has to get 50% marks.