The Meghalaya State Government along with the Central Government provides Meghalaya Scholarships to its state students. Students studying pre-matric and post-matric get financial assistance from this scholarship. This article contains all the information about Meghalaya Scholarship Such as the scholarship list, date, award, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc. Applicants will also find more information on the official website of Meghalaya.
- Name of The Scolarship – Meghalaya Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Meghalaya.
- Eligibility Criteria – Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Amount Details – Rs. 5,000 to 50,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://megeducation.gov.in/.
Meghalaya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen for this scholarship.
- Applicant must get 80% marks in Higher Secondary.
- Applicants must be present at 75% for renewal.
- Must do regular courses from any recognized institution.
- The family income of the applicant should be within 2 lakhs.
Meghalaya Scholarship How To Apply
- The applicant has to apply online.
- First, you have to go to the official website of Meghalaya.
- Once the home page opens, select the scholarship and log in.
- ST students choose post-matric and pre-matric scholarships.
- For this scholarship, ST students must be studying from class IX to X.
- Fill out the form with the applicant’s exact details.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- You need to add your ID and date of birth for registration.
- Submit online after properly reviewing the form.
Meghalaya Scholarship Document
- One copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Aadhaar card, voter card.
- Last test result.
- Caste certificate.
- Bank Account Details.
Meghalaya Scholarship Amount Details
- Candidates selected under the umbrella scheme for the education of ST children in Meghalaya pre-matric and post-matric scholarships receive financial assistance.
- Elected candidates from the border region of Meghalaya receive financial assistance as a grant for this scholarship.
- Biotechnology students in the northeastern part of Meghalaya receive a stipend of Rs. 36,000 to 40,000.
- The host company is given an annual grant of Rs. 50,000 for research.
- Degree students are given a monthly grant of Rs. 28,000.
- The scholarship scheme provides scholarships of Rs. 10,000 per annum.
- Students of general degree courses are given a monthly grant of Rs. 54,00.
- Medical and professional students are given a monthly scholarship of Rs 7,800.
- The scholarship is renewed every year as a result of the good behavior of the students.
- Under the Combined Counseling Board, eligible students get a scholarship of Rs. 1 lakh to 3 lakhs.
Meghalaya Scholarship Renewal Process
- Scholarships are given to all eligible Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Minority students subject to examination application.
- Scholarships must be obtained from the appropriate authority in the state to which the applicant belongs.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted to the authority.
- The state is also responsible for fee waivers.
Meghalaya Scholarship Contact Details
Meghalaya Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Meghalaya Scholarship
- The Meghalaya Scholarship shows the way to realize the dreams of all economically backward meritorious students and minority students.
- This scholarship plays an important role in the development of students’ education.
- The state of Meghalaya is known as an attractive center to many tourists for being a beautiful state of India.
- The state of Meghalaya plays an important role in college and university education, technical education, vocational education, and vocational education.
- All educational institutions in Meghalaya receive government grants.
- All subjects related to higher education including scholarships, NCC, and NSS are covered by DATE.