The Mizoram Scholarship is a popular scholarship. How students will apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and many more necessary conditions are discussed. You can apply for this scholarship if you are a citizen of the state of Mizoram. If you want to know more about this scholarship then you should check out the official website of the Mizoram Scholarship.
- Name of The Scholarship – Mizoram Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Mizoram.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and Minority candidates.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarships.mizoram.gov.in/.
Mizoram Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Mizoram for this scholarship.
- The applicant must belong to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, Minority, and General sections.
- The applicant will have to get 50% marks for this scholarship in the latest qualifying examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 4 lakhs.
- 30% of the total scholarship is reserved for female students.
Mizoram Scholarship How To Apply
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the Mizoram Scholarship.
- Once the home page opens, click on the new application registration link.
- The applicant must select a scholarship.
- Register by attaching all the required details of the applicant in the form.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Save the OTP to the mobile number.
- Fill out the application form according to your qualifications.
- After filling out the form correctly, double-check and submit.
Mizoram Scholarship Document
- One copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- PAN card.
- The permanent residence address of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Latest aptitude test results.
- Category Certificate.
Mizoram Scholarship Rewards Details
- Financial assistance of Rs. 7,000 / – for post-matric scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, and minority students from Class I to Class XII.
- Students from class XI to class XII are given financial assistance of Rs. 10,000.
- UG and PG students are given financial assistance of Rs 3,000 per annum.
- Maintenance allowance is Rs. 350 rupees.
- Scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, and minority students from class VI to class X are given at Rs.500.
- The maintenance allowance is Rs. 600 rupees per month.
- The Merit Com Scholarship provides financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – per annum to SC, ST, OBC, and minority students.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 is provided for maintenance.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 2,000 was provided for the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship.
- 10,000 for two years and Rs. 25,500 for the remaining period for human society and social science research.
- The Science Department provides financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 for the first two years and Rs. 25,000 for the remaining period.
- Students are given financial assistance of Rs. 1,500 for NEC Merit Scholarship.
- 12,000 for JRF students and Rs. 14,000 for SRF students.
Mizoram Scholarship Renewal Process
- Applicants should visit the official website of the Mizoram Scholarship.
- Then click the Renew link.
- Login with mobile number and email id.
- Submit the application form.
Mizoram Scholarship Contact Details
Mizoram Scholarship Application Link
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Mizoram Scholarship
- The Mizoram Scholarship is applicable to students residing permanently in the State of Mizoram.
- Under the Mizoram government, various types of scholarships are provided to students of the social welfare department, secondary and higher secondary levels.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to improve the quality of education through financial assistance to economically disadvantaged students.
- These scholarships are divided into different sections including post-matric, pre-matric, and merit.