MRPL Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, good news for job seekers. Today we bring you some new job news. A new employment notification has been published by Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL). It has been announced in this recruitment that aspirants will be appointed for 78 vacancies. Aspirants will be appointed as Assistant Executive and Assistant Engineer in MRPL Recruitment. All information about MRPL Recruitment is discussed below.
Read this complete article to know the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, mode of application, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates, official recruitment notification and other information. The application process for MRPL Recruitment started on 17 December, 2022 and the last date for submission of the application form is 15 January, 2023. Interested applicants must submit the application form within this period. Stay connected with our website to know other job news.
|Conducted By||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Recruitment Name||MRPL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||78|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Age Limit||Maximum 27 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, PG Degree|
Important Details about MRPL
1. MRPL was established on 7 March 1988.
2. MRPL is popularly known as Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
3. It is under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
4. The headquarters of MRPL is located in Mangalore.
5. Subhash Kumar is the chairman of MRPL.
6. M. Venkatesh is the Managing Director of MRPL.
Eligibility Criteria of MRPL Recruitment
|Mechanical||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering|
|Chemical||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology/Petrochemical Technology/Petrochemical Engineering|
|Civil||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc in Civil Engineering|
|Instrumentation||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Instrumentation & Electronics|
|Chemistry||M.Sc in Chemistry or its equivalent degree with a specialization in any of Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry|
|Computer Science||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Science/Information Engineering/Machine Learning/Data Science/Cyber Security/Artificial Intelligence|
Age Limit of MRPL Recruitment –
The maximum age limit for candidates is 27 years.
Age Relaxation –
It will be observed as per the instructions of the Government of India.
Applicants will be recruited for 78 vacancies through MRPL Recruitment. Here the applicants will be appointed as Assistant Executive and Assistant Engineer.
Application Process of MRPL Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of MRPL or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment notification.
3. Start applying online now.
4. User ID & Password will be sent to the applicant through email/SMS.
5. Complete the registration process.
6. Sign in with your User ID & Password.
7. Fill out the form carefully with the correct information.
8. Once the form is filled upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
9. Review the fillup form once.
10. Submit the application fee.
11. Now submit the application form.
12. Take a printout of the application form that may be required in the future.
Salary of MRPL Recruitment
Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- will be given as salary to employees.
Eligible applicants for MRPL Recruitment will be selected based on –
- GATE 2022 Marks
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
|Commencement of Online Application||17/12/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||15/01/2023|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NEPA Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|FSNL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in MRPL Recruitment?
Ans – There are 78 vacancies in MRPL Recruitment.
Q. When will the application process start?
Ans – The application process will start on 17 December, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of the application form?
Ans – The last date for submission of the application form is 15 January, 2023.
Q. Application to be done in Online/Offline mode?
Ans – The application should be done in Online mode.