First of all we will discuss about Nagaland Scholarship for very meritorious and economically weaker students who can take their studies far and wide through this scholarship and realize their dreams. If you are an Indian then you can apply for this scholarship. All the information about how much money the applicants will get from this scholarship, what they have to do, is given on the official website of Nagaland. Therefore, if applicants want to know more about this scholarship, you must read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scolarship – Nagaland Scholarship.
- Provided By – Government of Nagaland.
- Eligibility Criteria – Scheduled Tribes.
- Reward Details – Rs. 2000 To 40,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in/.
Nagaland Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be included in the schedule of Nagaland.
- Applicant must be studying Secondary Running.
- The family income of the applicant should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the latest examination are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students will be able to take this scholarship once.
- Students who pass before 2018 are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students applying for this scholarship cannot apply for another scholarship.
- If the applicant is a government employee, he / she will not be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Diploma and NIOS students can apply for the scholarship as per the above rules.
Look At a Glance
Nagaland Scholarship How To Apply
- Applicants must visit the Nagaland official website for this scholarship.
- Apply for this scholarship online by clicking on Registration.
- If the applicant is new, click on sign up.
- Submit after completing the form correctly.
Nagaland Scholarship Document
- 1 copy passport size photo of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card.
- Caste certificate.
- Final Qualification Test Results.
- If the applicant is disabled, his certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
Nagaland Scholarship Rewards Details
- Nagaland State Merit Variable Financial Assistance Rs. 5,000.
- Scheduled Caste students studying in Class IX and X will get Rs. 2000 per annum for Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Scholarships of Rs. 40,000 / – for Scheduled Tribe students after matriculation.
- Apply through Nagaland State Research Fellowship Nagaland Portal.
- Applicants must apply and submit through their own school.
Nagaland Scholarship Renewal Process
- The applicant must visit the official website.
- Once the home page opens, click on the Scholarships link in the reserved section.
- The applicant should read the form carefully before filling it properly.
- Upload all the information of the applicant in the form.
- When the form is completed correctly, print out one copy.
- Click Submit.
Nagaland Scholarship Contact Details
Nagaland Scholarship Application Link
- Nagaland Scholarship Scholarship Official link Get Details
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Nagaland Scholarship
- The Nagaland government provides Nagaland scholarships to students in the state through its various supportive departments. Many students in this state have made their dreams come true through this scholarship.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to encourage talented and economically weaker students to study and provide financial support, through various projects.
- SC. Post Matric Scholarships are provided for OBC students. Also, students from ST,EBC community are eligible to get this scholarship but applicants for this scholarship have to apply through online portal.