NCERT Recruitment: National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) is going to recruit applicants for some vacant posts. A few days ago a recruitment notification has been published by NCERT in this regard. 292 vacancies are going to be filled through this employment. It has been decided to recruit qualified applicants for the vacant posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, and Assistant Librarian.
The application starts on 8 October 2022 and the last date to apply is 28 October 2022. Read this complete article to know about NCERT Recruitment. Here the information about this recruitment like eligibility criteria, salary, selection process, and other matters are described in detail. Keep an eye on our website for other job updates.
|Conducted By||NCERT(National Council of Educational Research and Training)|
|Recruitment Name||NCERT Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian|
|No. of Vacancy||292|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15,600- 67,000/-|
|Age limit||Check the Official Notification|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree, Ph.D Degree|
Important Details about NCERT
1. The full name of NCERT is National Council of Educational Research and Training.
2. NCERT was established in 1961.
3. National Council of Educational Research and Training works under the Ministry of Education of the Indian Government.
4. Dr. Dinesh Prasad Saklani is the director of NCERT.
5. The headquarters of NCERT is situated at Sri Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi
Eligibility Criteria of NCERT Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Associate Professor||Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks and Ph.D Degree in allied/relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution|
|Professor||A notorious scholar Ph.D Degree in relevant/concerned discipline|
|Librarian||Post Graduate Degree in Information Science/Library Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks. |
Ph.D Degree in Information Science/Library Science/Documentation/Archives and manuscript-keeping
|Assistant Librarian||PG Degree in Documentation Science/Library Science/Information Science or its equivalent with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute. |
Check the official notification to know more about educational qualification.
Age Criteria –
Check the official notification to know about age criteria.
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per government rules.
Vacancy Details of NCERT Recruitment
There are 292 vacancies in NCERT Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be appointed as Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application Process of NCERT Recruitment
1. Go to the official website of NCERT or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the official notification carefully before applying.
3. Now fill the application form with correct information.
4. Upload the required documents (If required).
5. Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
6. Review the fillup form.
7. Submit the application fee online.
8. Now submit the application form by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
9. Keep a soft copy of the application form may be required later.
Salary of NCERT Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Professor/Librarian/Associate Professor||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-|
|Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-|
Read the official notification to know more about Pay scale.
- Eligible applicants in NCERT Recruitment will be selected through Interview.
|Commencement of Online Application||08/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||28/10/2022|
Q. How many vacancies have been released from NCERT Recruitment?
Ans – 292 vacancies have been released from NCERT Recruitment.
Q. Aspirants will be appointed to which posts?
Ans – Aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian.
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans –Employees will be paid Rs. 15600 – 67000 as salary.
Q. When is the last date to apply?
Ans – Last date to apply is 28 October, 2022.