The complete required information of NEC Scholarship we have discussed in the following website. Abailable Complete information on how much money the applicant will get from this scholarship, who is eligible to receive this scholarship. It provides financial assistance to all underprivileged students in the Northeastern State so that they can become self-reliant. So if you want to know all the information of NEC Scholarship, you have to login to the official website.
- Name of The Scholarship – Nec Scholarship.
- Provided By – North Eastern Council.
- Eligibility Criteria – North-Eastern State Secondary and Higher Secondary Pass Candidates.
- Benefit Details – Rs. 30,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – http://necouncil.gov.in/
Nec Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Northeastern State.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 8 lakh.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 60% marks in degree and diploma courses after secondary and higher secondary examinations.
- The applicant has to pass the secondary and higher secondary with good marks from any state recognized board.
- Must have a minimum of 70% marks for general students.
- 60% marks are required for SC/ST students.
- BA,BSC, BTECH, LLB and PHD candidates can apply for this scholarship.
Nec Scholarship For How Can I Apply
- The applicant first visit the official website.
- The applicant has to look at the form thoroughly and then fill it correctly with utmost care.
- The girl or boy student must be informed on the back of the application form.
- The form must specify the email ID and registered mobile number.
- The password in the mobile number must be saved.
- Applicants cannot fill multiple forms.
- No change will be made after submission of application form.
- Applicants can keep a copy of Xerox before submitting the form.
Nec Scholarship For Required Documents
- Recommended by the head of the institution.
- Certificate of permanent address of the applicant.
- Passport size photo.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.
- The applicant will not be able to sign any other scholarship.
- Certificate of annual family income.
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Pass Result.
- Caste certificate.
Nec Scholarship For Reward Details
- 20,000 per annum for applicant diploma course candidates.
- 22,000 per annum for the candidates of the degree course of the applicant.
- 25,000 per year for PG course applicants.
- 30,000 per annum for PHD course applicants.
- Applicants’ books, Rs. 1,000 due to allowance.
Nec Scholarship For Renewal Process
- The applicant has to fill the form given by the state government properly.
- The form needs to be signed by the head teacher.
- The form must contain recommendations for the study of specific fields of study.
- The applicant has to go to the official website.
- Scholarship is not approved until the applicant passes the exam.
Nec Scholarship For Contact Details
- Email ID – dipr-nec-meg[at]nic[dot]in.
- Helpline Number- 0364-2522662.