NFSU Recruitment : Hello Guys, We are here with a new job news. NFSU has invited aspirants to apply for 71 posts. NFSU is originally known as National Forensic Sciences University. Here the applicants will be appointed as Professor and Associate Professor. The application process for these posts has started from 15 October, 2022 and the last date for submission of application form is 6 November, 2022. Eligible candidates must apply for these posts. This is a good opportunity.
Scroll down to know Eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application fee, application process, important dates, mode of application and other matters of this recruitment. Applicants can easily download the official recruitment notification through the link given in the below links section. Check our website for more updates.
|Conducted By||NFSU(National Forensic Sciences University)|
|Recruitment Name||NFSU Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Professor and Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancy||71|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,39,600 – 1,59,100/-|
|Age limit||21 – 45 years|
|Qualification||Medical Qualification, Post Graduation Degree, M.Phil|
Important Details about NFSU
1. NFSU was established in 2008.
2. The Vice-Chancellor of NFSU is J. M. Vyas.
3. It is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
4. The full name of NFSU is National Forensic Sciences University.
5. It is also known as Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU).
6. It is mainly devoted only to forensic and investigative sciences.
Eligibility Criteria of NFSU Recruitment
- Applicants must have Medical qualification.
- MS/MD or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject/discipline.
- M.Phil, Ph.D Degree in respective discipline.
Age Limit –
- Age limit for applicants is 21 – 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
- Age relaxation will be determined as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India.
Vacancy Details of NFSU Recruitment
The vacant posts of Professor and Associate Professor will be filled through NFSU Recruitment. There are 71 vacancies in this recruitment.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application Fee of NFSU Recruitment
|General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Application Process of NFSU Recruitment
1. Visit official website of NFSU or click on the link provided by us.
2. First go to apply online option.
3. Then complete the registration process.
4. Login with registration id and password.
5. Fill the application form carefully with correct information.
6. If asked to upload any documents then upload them.
7. Check the filled up form.
8. Submit the application fee.
9. Finally submit the application form.
10. Keep a soft copy of the application form.
Salary of NFSU Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,39,600/-|
Eligible candidates will be selected in NFSU Recruitment through –
- Merit List
Important Dates of NFSU Recruitment
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||15/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||06/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|IISER Bhopal Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|APPSC AMVI Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When will the application process start for NFSU Recruitment ?
Ans – The application process started from 15 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of online application form?
Ans – Last date to submit online application form is 6 November, 2022.
Q. How many vacancies are there in NFSU Recruitment?
Ans – There are 71 vacancies in NFSU Recruitment.
Q. How much to pay as application fee for application?
Ans – Rs. 500/- to be paid as application fee for application.
Q. What is the full name of NFSU?
Ans – NFSU is originally known as National Forensic Sciences University.