NHM Assam Recruitment: National Health Mission Assam has announced a new job recruitment notification for officer posts. There are a total of 620 vacancies. NHM Assam recruits 620 vacancies for Community Health Officers. All interested candidates can check the official website and apply online. Selected candidates shall be posted in the sub-centers Health and Wellness Center, as Community Health Officers are to lead a primary health care team. Female Health Workers, Male health workers, and Asha working are under the Sub centers.
All the detailed information like age limit, education qualifications, selection process, pay scale, the application process, application fees, and how to apply are given below. 26th September is the last date for submission of the application form. Those candidates who are eligible can apply through our website.
NHM Assam Recruitment
|Authorized by||National Health Mission ( NHM) Assam|
|Job name||NHM Assam Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Community Health Officers|
|staring date of application||8th September 2022|
|no of vacancy||620|
|closing date||26th September 2022|
|salary||25,000/- per month|
|age limit||Maximum 35 years|
Some important fact about NHM , Assam
- National Health Mission, envisages the attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable, and quality health care services in the state of Assam.
- A lot of efforts have been given to the better quality of health which is one of the mandatory things of the National Health Mission.
- Assam is strengthing community participation in health services, Generating demand by creating awareness is also given equal emphasis
- The ASHA program, considered to be the foundation of NHM, Assam is providing laudable voluntary services covering all the villages and urban and rural population.
|Education Qualifications :|
|Candidates should have passed B. Sc Nursing or equivalent course for any recognized university|
or board or institution.
Candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B. Sc nursing with an integrated certificate
courses in community health are eligible for this post.
Candidates must have Registered Nurse Registered Midwife from Assam Nurse Midwives
Health and Visitors council.
Candidates shall submit a certificate from the principal of their nursing college as given in
the official notification.
Age Limit :
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years.
Age Relaxation :
|For SC/ ST candidates||05 years|
|For OBC candidates||03 years|
|For PWD candidates||10 years|
Vacancy Details of NHM Assam Recruitment
Community Health Officers – Total 620 posts
For more information check the official website.
Candidates will not have to pay any fee .
- First check the official website of NHM Assam.
- Then check the NHM Career option.
- Read all the notifications carefully.
- Then click on the NHM Assam CHO recruitment.
- Check the last date before applying.
- Log in with your registered email address or Mobile number.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria fill the application form.
- Fill the application form with proper information such as name, age, nationality etc.
- Then upload all the required documents, they mentioned in the official notification.
- Then submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of it for future reference.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on mark obtained in their final year examination,
shortlisted based on merit in the last qualifying examination(B.Sc or Post Basic B.Sc
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|8th September, 2022||26th September, 2022|
Community Health Officers salary is rupees 25,000 per month
Important FAQs of NHM Assam Recruitment
- What is the last date of NHM Assam recruitment?
Ans: 26th September is the last date of NHM Assam recruitment.
- What is the application mode for this recruitment?
Ans: Apply online for this recruitment.
- Where is the job location?
Ans: Assam is the location for this recruitment.