NHM Karnataka Recruitment: National Health Mission Karnataka has announced its latest job notifications for various posts. A total of 558 posts are going to fill this NHM Karnataka recruitment. All those posts are for Jr. Lab technologist, Pharmacy Officer, and Jr. Medical Radiologic Technologist vacancies. Interested candidates can check the official website. Before going out fill out the application form and check all the eligibility criteria and last date.
All the eligible candidates check all the detailed information like educational qualifications, age limit, the application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply are given below as a brief. The application link is activated on 7th September. And the last date of submission of the application form is 6th October 2022. Thus scroll down this page for detailed information.
NHM Karnataka Recruitment
|Authorized by||National Health Mission ( NHM) Karnataka|
|Job name||NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Medical Technologist|
|staring date of application||7th September 2022|
|no of vacancy||558|
|closing date||6th October 2022|
|salary||24,200/- per month|
|age limit||18- 35 years|
Some important fact about NHM, Karnataka
- The National Health Mission, Karnataka encompasses its two Sub-Missions, The National
Rural Health Missions and The National Urban Health Missions.
- It was launched on 12th April 2005 by the prime minister of India Manmohan Singh.
- The main programmatic elements include Health System
Strengthening, Reproductive, child, communicable and noncommunicable Diseases.
- The NHM envisages the achievement of universal access to equitable and quality health services
that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.
- Targets for communicable and non-communicable diseases will be set at the state level and taken
into each financial condition.
- Its headquarters is in Bhopal, India.
Education Qualifications :
Candidates Should have passed 10th, 12th, diploma or equivalent course in any recognized university or board or institution.
Age Limit :
Minimum age of the candidates – 18 years
Maximum age of the candidates -35 years
Maximum age for SC / ST candidates – 40 years
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations is for
- SC / ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- PWD candidates – 10 years
Vacancy Details of NHM Karnataka Recruitment
|Jr. Lab technologist||Pharmacy Officer.||Jr. Medical Radiological|
Candidates will pay the application fees through online
general candidates – Rs.700/-
2A/2B/3A/ 3B candidates – Rs. 400/-
Ex- Serviceman candidates – Rs. 200 /-
SC /ST/ PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- First, all the interested candidates check the official website.
- Open the recruitment tab on homepage.
- Then click on the NHM Karnataka recruitment notification.
- Read all the detailed information, if you are eligible click on apply online link.
- An application form appear on your screen.
- Fill the application form with suitable details like name, Age etc.
- After filling the application form upload all the required documents with the size they
- After completing this pay the application fees via online.
- Click on submit button.
- After submitting the application form take a print out of it.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam / Merit list.
For more information about selection process check the official notification.
|Starting Date||7th September 2022|
|Closing Date||6th October 2022|
For Jr. Lab technologist, pharmacy officers and Jr. Medical Radiological Technologist post pay
24,200/- per month.
Important FAQs – NHM Karnataka Recruitment
- What is the last date of filling the application form for NHM Karnataka job?
And : 6th October is the last date of filling up form.
- How many vacancies are released under NHM Karnataka Job?
Ans: A total of 558 vacancies are released for NHM Job.
- What is the starting date of application?
And : 7th September is the starting date of Application.