NIELIT Recruitment : For those who were waiting for the job news, here is the latest job news. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT) is going to recruit eligible aspirants for 27 vacancies. A few days ago an employment notification has been released from NIELIT for this recruitment. Here the qualified applicants will be appointed to the post of Scientist-‘C’, Scientific ‘D’. Read the complete article to know the eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, salary, selection process, vacancy details and other matters required to apply for this post. The application process for these posts has started from 6 October, 2022 and the last date for submission of applications is 4 November, 2022.
|Conducted By||NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology)|
|Recruitment Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Scientist ‘C’ , Scientific ‘D’|
|No. of Vacancy||27|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 67700 – 209200/-|
|Age limit||Maximum Age Limit 40 years|
|Qualification||UG Degree, PG Degree|
Important Details about NIELIT
1. NIELIT was established on 9 November 1994.
2. NIELIT is headquartered in New Delhi.
3. Dr. Madan Mohan Tripathi is the director general of NIELIT.
4. NIELIT is also popularly known as DOEACC Society.
5. Currently National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has 47 centers in India.
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Scientist ‘C’ OR Scientific ‘D’||MCA (Master’s in Computer Application) |
M.Sc in Computer Science/Electronics
DOEACC(Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses) B-Level
B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E./AMIE/G-IETE in Electronics, Electronics & Communications or Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer Engineering or Computer, Communication, Computer & Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System or Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Power Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be determined as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of NIELIT Recruitment
NIELIT Recruitment has 27 vacancies. Here the eligible aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Scientist ‘C’ and Scientific ‘D’.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application Process of NIELIT Recruitment
1. Visit official website of NIELIT or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it.
3. Applicants complete the registration process with correct information.
4. Fill the application form carefully with correct information.
5. While filling the form, enter the correct e-mail ID and mobile number of the applicant.
6. Once the form is filled, upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature, photograph and other documents).
7. Review the fillup form once before Final Submission.
8. Incomplete and incorrect application forms will be rejected.
9. Submit the application fee.
10. Now submit the application form.
11. Take a print out of the application form as may be required later.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Scientist ‘C’||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Scientific ‘D’||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
In NIELIT Recruitment aspirants will be selected through –
- Screening Test
- Evaluation of the Academic Records
|Commencement of Online Application||06/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||04/11/2022|
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 6th October, 2022.
Q. What is the full name of NIELIT?
Ans – The full name of NIELIT is National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Q. What educational qualification is required to apply for NIELIT Recruitment?
Ans – Applicants must have Graduation Degree and Master’s degree to apply for NIELIT Recruitment.
Q. How many vacancies are there in NIELIT Recruitment?
Ans – NIELIT Recruitment has 27 vacancies.