The Government of India offers these scholarships to students who are financially weak and unable to pursue their studies due to lack of funds. Applicants need to visit the official website to know all the details of this scholarship. The applicant will be able to know how much money the applicant will get from this scholarship, what to do, what documents to submit, the date and all the information of the link through the official website.
- Name of The Scholarship – NSP Scholarship.
- Provided By – India Central Goverment.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC and ST Candidates.
- Benefit Details – 4.5 Lakhs.
- Age Limit – 30 Years.
- Application Start Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Checking Mode – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For NSP Scholarship
- The applicant must be a resident of the Northeastern State.
- The northeastern states are Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura and Nagaland.
- No more than one female student from the same family can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be within 30 years.
- The family income of the applicant should be within 4.5 lakhs.
- Applicants must study in the first year of any degree course.
- Applicants must study in the first year of any master’s degree course.
- Meritorious students are preferred for PG Scholarships.
- The applicant must study postgraduate course.
- SC and ST students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Graduate students must have a 60% score for this scholarship.
How Will Can Apply NSP Scholarship
- The applicant has to go to the official website.
- After clicking on the official website, the home page will open.
- After the home page opens, you have to click on login.
- Eligibility, age and Aadhaar number of the applicant should be added.
- Mobile number, email id must be added.
- Remember the OTP coming to the mobile number.
- After filling the form correctly, click on submit.
Needed Documents For NSP Scholarship
- One copy passport size photo.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Aadhaar card.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Proof of eligibility of the applicant.
Reward Details For NSP Scholarship
- It is an integrated process for all scholarships.
- This individual scholarship is easier, simpler and faster than other scholarships.
- The scholarship allocates funds for applicants.
- A standard for the distribution of funds is very transparency.
Renewal Method For NSP Scholarship
- Applicants need to check through the official website.
- You have to login to the homepage of the official website.
- This is a national scholarship portal.
- Enter the OTP that came to the mobile number.
- Fill out the captcha.
- Login to Apply for application renewal.
Contact Details For NSP Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 0120-6619540.