NST Made Easy Scholarship
If you want to know the complete information about the NST Scholarship, you have to check the official website. Here are the dates, links, and qualifications for how applicants will benefit from this scholarship. If you are interested in learning more about this NST scholarship, you should read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – NST Made Easy Scholarship.
- Provided By – Made Easy Coaching.
- Eligibility Criteria – GATE and ESE exam applicants.
- Rewards Details – 10% to 100% tuition fees.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://nst.onlinetestseriesmadeeasy.in/.
NST Made Easy Scholarship For Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have an engineering degree.
- Running engineering students can also apply for this scholarship.
- Engineering students need to prepare for the GATE and ESE 2020 exams.
NST Made Easy Scholarship For How Can I Apply
- Applicants must follow the NST official website.
- Click on the homepage.
- The applicant has to fill the registration form.
- The applicant has to select the examination department, center, and steam.
- All the details of the applicant should be mentioned in the form.
- The applicant needs to upload the picture size and sign in the specified place.
- Click to continue the application process.
- The applicant has to pay a fee of Rs.200 / – through net banking or credit card.
- The login certificate is sent to the applicant’s email address.
- The time and place of the examination are mentioned in the NST admission card of the applicant.
- The applicant has to keep ID proof to sit for the NST exam.
NST Made Easy Scholarship For Required Documents
- Applicant’s image size must be downloaded 15-200 KB.
- Applicant’s sign size must be downloaded 15-200 KB.
- Upload the applicant ID proof.
NST Made Easy Scholarship For Reward Details
Category A :
- The applicant’s tuition fee is completely free.
- Applicants are awarded 35 and 70 degrees in NST One, Two.
Category B :
- 75% of the applicant pays the tuition fee.
- NST is initially awarded 50 scholarships.
- The applicant is then awarded 100 scholarships.
Category C :
- Ensures 50% tuition fee of the applicant.
- The first applicant is awarded 75 scholarships.
- The applicant was later awarded 150 scholarships.
Category D :
- Confirms 25% tuition fee.
- At first 200 scholarships and later 400 scholarships were awarded.
Category E :
- Tuition fees are discounted by 10%.
- At first 640 scholarships were given and later 1280 scholarships.
Renewal Process For NSF Scholarship
- The applicant has to pay an application fee of Rs.200 / – through net banking or credit card.
- All login information is sent to the applicant’s e-mail.
- The applicant has to download the admit card for the National Scholarship Examination.
Contact Details For NSF Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline Number – 011-45124612.