Today we will discuss OASIS Scholarship. We have discussed the complete information on how applicants will benefit from this scholarship on the official website.Through this website, the applicants will be able to know how much money they will get from this scholarship, how to apply, complete information of date and link.In addition, to know more about this scholarship, the applicant must read carefully from beginning to end.
- Name of The Scholarship – OASIS Scholarship.
- Provided By – Govern Ment Of West Bengal.
- Eligibility Criteria – SC,ST and OBC Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 1,200.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://oasis.gov.in/.
OASIS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This is a pre-matric OASIS scholarship.
- SC and ST students from West Bengal are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students from Class Nine to Ten will be able to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant’s family annual income must be within 2 lakhs.
- This is a post-matric OASIS scholarship.
- SC, ST and OBC students can apply.
- In this case students have to pass high secondary.
- In this case, the annual family income of SC and ST students should be within 2.5 lakhs.
- The annual family income of OBC students should be within 1 lakh.
OASIS Scholarship How Can I Apply
- Applicants must visit the official website of OASIS Scholarship.
- Mobile numbers and email id need to be registered on the home page.
- The OTP on the mobile number must be saved.
- After logging in, the applicant must click on the application option.
- Once the form is opened, all the information of the applicant should be mentioned in the form.
- The applicant has to verify the form well.
- After completing the form correctly, one copy should be printed out.
- The form should be checked and submitted to the BDO officer.
OASIS Scholarship Required Documents
- Passport size color photo.
- Caste certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Latest aptitude test results.
- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card.
- Family Income Certificate of the applicant.
- Bank Account Details.
- Permanent residence address.
- Receiving college fees.
OASIS Scholarship Reward Details
- SC and ST students who apply in pre-matric get Oasis Scholarship for 10 months.
- SC and ST students get Rs 750 per year as Ad Hoc grant.
- The government offers Rs. 1,000 per year as ad-hoc grant.
- SC and ST students receive scholarships according to their course.
- SC and ST students of Engineering, Medical and Diploma courses get Rs. 550 per month.
- Nursing and hotel management students get Rs 830 per month.
- Students who take regular courses get Rs 300 per month.
- Pundits receive a maintenance allowance of Rs 1,200 per month.
OASIS Scholarship Renewal Process
- Applicants must visit the official website.
- Applicant must renew login.
- Applicant must select OASIS Scholarship.
- Login with OTP to mobile number.
- Students will be able to amend the previous year’s application form after it is opened.
- After verifying the form correctly, click to apply.
- Mention the full details of the applicant’s current academic year.
- Now the candidates have to click on the lock application.
- After mentioning all the information of this scholarship in the form, you have to submit it to the Hon’ble BDO office.
OASIS Scholarship Contact Details
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – +91-8420023311.
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
West Central Railway Job Get Details
DRDO Job Get Details
CRPF Recruitment Get Details
Indian Navy Recruitment Get Details
West Bengal SC, ST and OBC students are eligible to apply for OASIS Scholarship.
Students have to apply for this scholarship online by visiting the official website.
The government of West Bengal is run by the welfare of the backward classes.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically backward and meritorious students.
The government has also launched an online system for handling scholarship applications.