Today we will talk about Odisha Scholarship. To know all the information about this scholarship, the applicant has to go to the official website. All the information about what to do, how much money the applicant will get for this scholarship and its date and link are given. Therefore, in order to know more about this scholarship, the applicant must read carefully in the end.
- Name of The Scholarship – Odisha Scholarship.
- Offered By – Odisha Government.
- Eligibility Criteria – ST, SC, OBC, Minority and disabilities Candidates.
- Rewards Details – Rs. 6,000 To 20,000.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Scholarship
- Applicants must qualify for the Higher Secondary Examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 6 lakhs.
- Students will apply for merit scholarships after joining the first year.
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of 60% marks in the Higher Secondary Examination.
- The applicant must pass 12 classes or more from any recognized board of government or private in Odisha.
- Senior meritorious students must have three years of course experience from any recognized board.
- Senior students will be able to apply for this scholarship by joining the first year.
- Senior students must pass 12 classes from any educated board.
- SC students must have a family annual income of 2.5 lakh for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of ST students should be within 1 lakh.
- ST students must get a minimum of 50% marks in the aptitude test.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The annual family income of physically challenged students should be within 2.4 lakh.
- The applicant must be at least 40% disabled.
- Applicants must be at least 5 years of age.
How Can I Apply For Odisha Scholarship
- The applicant for Odisha Scholarship has to go to the official website.
- After the home page opens, you have to click on login
- The applicant now has to click on the application form.
- All the information of the applicant should be mentioned in the form.
- The form needs to be re-verified once it is completed.
- The form must be submitted after a print out.
Required Documents For Odisha Scholarship
- Applicant’s Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Address of permanent residence.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- If the applicant is physically disabled, his certificate.
Reward Details For Odisha Scholarship
- Junior students’ two-year merit scholarship is Rs. 6,000.
- Senior students’three-year merit scholarship is Rs. 15,000.
- Post Graduate students’ two-year merit scholarship is Rs. 20,000.
- Technical and Professional Merit students’ per-year merit scholarship is Rs. 10,000.
- The scholarship of students with disabilities depends on their physical disability.
- SC and OBC students course fee, library, library sports 550 rupees and maintenance allowance 1200 rupees.
Renewal Process For Odisha Scholarship
- Selection procedures and remittance scholarships are based on merit.
- The main goal of all the institutes is to verify the application form.
- After the application is submitted, it is sent to the district welfare department.
- Officers sort out after approving the application.
Contact Details For Odisha Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 1800-345-6770.
Application Link For Odisha Scholarship
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
ICICI Bank Careers Job Get Details
MPSC Job Get Details
Indian Railway Recruitment Get Details
Indian Navy Recruitment Get Details
About For Odisha Scholarship
Most of the people in Orissa are unemployed so the main problem of the people here is the economic problem, due to which the students cannot take their studies much further.
The literacy rate here is only 76.08 %.
In addition to financial constraints, there is a lack of awareness about scholarship among the people here.
The Orissa Scholarship has come forward to help these people to overcome their financial difficulties and pursue their studies, which will benefit many students.