ONGC Recruitment : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited candidates to apply. A new recruitment notice has been released from ONGC. 17 vacancies have been announced through this recruitment notice. Candidates will be appointed as Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Chief Medical Officer, Port Captain and Chief Engineer. Age limit, age relaxation, educational qualification, vacancy details, salary, mode of application, selection process and other information of this recruitment are discussed below.
The application process for ONGC Recruitment has started from 17 October, 2022 and the last date to apply is 8 November, 2022. Candidates can easily download the official recruitment notice through the link given in the below links section. Interested candidates must apply for these posts. It’s a good job. Stay tuned to our website for other job recruitment news.
|Conducted By||ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Senior Medical Officer, Chief Engineer, Port Captain and Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||17|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 70,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 44 years(Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||MBBS, Diploma, PG Degree|
Important Details about ONGC
1. ONGC was established on 14 August 1956.
2. ONGC is headquartered in New Delhi.
3. It is owned by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
4. Rakesh Kumar Srivastava is currently the chairman of ONGC.
5. ONGC is popularly known as Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Sr. MO||MS/MD/DNB/PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Ophthalmology/General Medicine/Anaesthesia/Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology/Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases etc.|
|Chief Engineer||Ministry of Transport’s First Class/Second Class Motor Certificate of Proficiency or equivalent qualification in Indian Navy|
|Port Captain||Ministry of Transport Foreign Going Master’s Certificate of Proficiency or equivalent qualification in Indian Navy|
|Assistant Chief Medical Officer||MBBS with PG Degree in MHA(Master of Hospital Administration) from a Government recognized University/Institution|
Age Criteria –
|Name of Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Sr. MO||34 years|
|Assistant Chief Medical Officer (ACMO)||44 years|
Age Relaxation –
It will be as per government rules.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Chief Medical Officer||01|
Check the official recruitment notice to know about the application fee.
Application Process of ONGC Recruitment
1. Visit ONGC official website or click on the link provided by us.
2. Read the recruitment notification carefully before applying.
3. Apply online now.
4. Now complete the registration process.
5. Fill the form carefully with correct information.
6. Give the correct e-mail id and mobile number of the applicant.
7. Upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature, photograph and educational certificate, caste certificate etc).
8. Review the fillup form once.
9. Submit the application fee if required.
10. Finally submit the application form.
11. Keep the copy of application form with you as it may be required later.
Salary of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Sr. MO||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|Chief Engineer/Port Captain/Assistant Chief Medical Officer||Rs. 90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
Eligible candidates for ONGC Recruitment will be selected and appointed through –
- Educational Qualification
- Experience and Performance
|Commencement of Online Application||17/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||08/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|C-DAC Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|SPUP Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How much salary will be given to employees?
Ans – Rs. 70,000 – 2,40,000/- will be given as salary to employees.
Q. How many vacancies have been released through ONGC Recruitment?
Ans – 17 vacancies have been released through ONGC Recruitment.
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – The application process started from 17 October, 2022.
Q. When is the last date for submission of application form?
Ans – Last date for submission of application form is 8 November, 2022.