ONGC Recruitment : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) published an employment notification a few days ago. This recruitment can be applied from 18th October, 2022 and the last date to apply is 7th November, 2022. Eligible aspirants will be recruited for the posts of Marine Officer, F&A Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer. 56 vacancies are going to be filled through ONGC Recruitment. Read the complete article to know various useful information about this recruitment. The application process, application fee, salary, selection process, vacancy details and others information of this recruitment are discussed below. It is a good and honorable job. Job seekers can apply from the official website through the given below link.
|Conducted By||ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)|
|Recruitment Name||ONGC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Marine Officer, F&A Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||56|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 30 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
Important Details about ONGC
1. ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) was formed on 14 August 1956.
2. ONGC is headquartered in New Delhi.
3. It mainly supplies natural gas, crude oil, and value-added products to Indian oil and gas refining and other commercial/marketing companies.
4. Rakesh Kumar Srivastava is the chairman of ONGC.
5. ONGC is primarily owned by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Qualifications|
|Marine Officer||Ministry of Transport’s Certificate of Master Foreign Going|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA from a recognized University/Institute |
MBA with Specialization in Finance from a recognized University/Institute
PGDM/MBA(from IIMS only)
|F&A Officer(Secretariat Executive)||Applicants must pass ICSI Examination|
Age Criteria –
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|OBC(Non Creamy Layer)||33 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per government guidelines.
Vacancy Details of ONGC Recruitment
56 vacancies have been released from ONGC Recruitment. Here the applicants will be appointed as Marine Officer, F&A Officer and Finance & Accounts Officer.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|F&A Officer (Secretariat Executive)||04|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||48|
|UR/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Application Process of ONGC Recruitment
1. Visit ONGC official website or click on the link provided by us.
2. Complete the registration process.
3. After that the Registration ID will be sent to Mobile number or Email Id.
4. Now fill the application form carefully with correct information.
5. Once the form is filled upload all the documents asked to be uploaded (signature, photograph and educational certificate, caste certificate etc.).
6. Review the fillup form once.
7. Submit the application fee online.
8. Now submit the application form.
9. Keep a soft copy of the application form with you may be required later.
Pay Scale of ONGC Recruitment
- Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- will be paid as salary for these posts.
Eligible aspirants will be selected in ONGC Recruitment through –
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification
|Commencement of Online Application||18/10/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||07/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|NIELIT Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|IISER Bhopal Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans – Last date of application is 7 November, 2022.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to the posts of Finance & Accounts Officer, F&A Officer and Marine Officer.
Q. How many vacancies are there in ONGC Recruitment?
Ans – There are 56 vacancies in ONGC Recruitment.
Q. When does the application process start?
Ans – Application process started from 18 October, 2022.