ONGC is the largest natural gas producer in India. It provides support to meritorious students and economically backward students in various ways. We have discussed all the information on how applicants will benefit from this scholarship, what to do, how much money is required, age, date, and link. Applicants should visit the official website if they want to know more about this scholarship. Applicants can apply for this scholarship online and offline.
- Name of The Scholarship – ONGC Scholarship.
- Given By – ONGC Foundation.
- Eligibility Criteria – Postgraduate and undergraduate degree students.
- Amount Details – Rs. 48,000.
- Age Limit – 18-30 Years.
- Application Start Date – Update Soon.
- Application Last Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online and Offline.
- Official Website – https://ongcscholar.org/#/.
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Scholarship
- Applicant must be Indian.
- SC, ST, OBC and general students are eligible for this scholarship.
- The family income of OBC and general department students should be within 2 lakhs.
- The annual family income of SC students should be within 4.5 lakhs.
- The annual family income of ST students should be within 3.5 lakhs.
- The applicant must have passed the postgraduate examination.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Applicants should take regular fulltime courses.
- The state and central governments should approve UGC, AIU, AICTE and MIC institutions.
How Can I Apply For ONGC Scholarship
- The applicant must visit the official website.
- The applicant has to click on the desired scholarship.
- Click OK.
- Fill out the application form correctly.
- Add all the documents mentioned in the form along with the form.
- Get a print out before submitting the form.
- The applicant should print out the form and send a copy of the required documents to the ONGC Scholarship Office.
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship offline.
- After issuing a print out of the application form, attach all the documents to the form.
- Passport size picture should be drawn on the application form.
- After filling the form correctly, submit it to the specified address – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Deradun,Post – Green Hills,Tel Bhavan,Pin No – 248003.
Required Documents For ONGC Scholarship
- One passport size photo.
- Caste certificate.
- age certificate.
- Family Income Certificate.
- Bank Passbook Details.
- PAN card, voter card.
- Last test result.
Reward Details For ONGC Scholarship
- The ONGC Foundation selects 500, OBC and general department students from this scholarship each year.
- Selects 100 students each year from SC, ST.
- Students will not be able to avail any benefits from any other scholarship during the application period.
- The selected students get a scholarship of Rs. 48,000 per annum.
- This scholarship saves 50% of the total seats for women.
Renewal Process For ONGC Scholarship
- Meritorious students are selected for this scholarship on the basis of merit.
- The ONGC Foundation makes the final list of applicants.
- Engineering students are selected on the basis of high school merit.
- Geology students are selected based on the graduation exam.
Contact Details For ONGC Scholarship
- Email ID – [email protected].
- Helpline Number – 011-26753125.