OPSC Latest Recruitment: Odisha public service commission is going to hire Eligible Unemployed candidates for the post of Insurance Medical officer vacancies. The officials are searching for a total number of 93 eligible candidates for the said post. Desirous candidates can check each and every single detail regarding OPSC Latest Recruitment 2023 such as the selection process, eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, salary structure & more, before applying for the posts. The application link will be made available on our website on the 17th of January 2023. Till then keep checking our webpage for the latest updates regarding OPSC Recruitment and others govt. job openings. The last date of submission the application is 17th of February 2023
OPSC Latest Recruitment
|Authorized by||Odisha public service commission|
|Job name||OPSC Latest Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Insurance Medical officer|
|staring date of application||17th of January 2023|
|closing date||17th of February 2023|
|salary||Rs. 56,100/- per month|
|age limit||21to 38 years|
|no of post||93|
|category of job||Govt.|
Some important fact about OPSC
- Odisha public service commission is authorized state agency in The state of Odisha.
- The commission is organized the civil services exam for entry level recruitments to the various civil services.
- It is formerly known as OPSC.
- OPSC Was established in the year 1st April 1949.
- The agency is located on Parija Road, Cuttack , Odisha.
- The agency is helps the Odisha govt on all situation relating to the rules of transfer, promotion, recruitment, professional standards and other.
Essential Qualification :
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Insurance Medical officer||I) candidates should hold an MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification from a Medical college or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)|
ii) candidates should have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha medical regulation rules 1965.
iii) candidates should have required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical council of India (MCI) in case of candidates having a degree from a foreign institute.
Age limit :
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Insurance Medical officer||The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidates should 38 years.|
Age Relaxation :
|Category name||Upper Age limit|
|SEBC/ SC/ ST/ Women & Ex-serviceman||5 Years|
|PWBD – SC/ ST/ SEBC||15 Years|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Latest Recruitment
Name of the post : Insurance Medical officer
|Name of the category||No of post|
|For SC/ ST category Candidates||Exempted|
|For General/ EWS/ OBC Category Candidates||Exempted|
|For PWD Category candidates||Exempted|
- visit the official website of OPSC.
- Then go through the career section.
- click on apply online link.
- Registered on the portal and then login.
- fill out the application form with required information.
- upload documents and submit
- Take a print out of the form for further use.
candidates will be selected on a basis of Written test.
|Starting date of application||closing date of application|
|17th OF January 2023||17th Of February 2023.|
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Insurance Medical officer||candidates who are selected for the post will get Rs. 56100/- per month level 12 in the pay matrix.|
Q. How many vacancies are released for OPSC Latest Recruitment ?
A. A total number of 93 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the last date of application for OPSC Latest Recruitment ?
A. 17th of February 2023 is the last date of application.